2nd hcg test today

edited February 2011 in First Trimester
I'm getting blood drawn today for my final hcg test I'm praying to god that my levels go up I don't want to have another miscarriage. Please say I little prayer for me.

Comments

• With GOD all things are possible. Just have faith and keep your eyes focused on him. There will be lots of negativity that's going to try to bring you down but stay strong in the lord and he won't disappoint you! God bless you and believe you will get great results today! :)
  • @jenniferann2685-thank you so much gor you kind words I got a tear coming down. Like my hubby told me last night put it in god's hands and have faith. I need to stay positive. Thank you:)
  • I had a miscarriage in August and recently found out that I am pregant again, so I trulyknow how scary this is the second time around. I too did the bloodwork approximately every other day for a week. My levels did not double ever this time, they were about 200 units shy of doubling. My doctor (who happens to be my cousin) said as long as there is an upward trend we are not worried. I have had two ultrasounds too. The first one showed a think endometrium and uterine lining and the sexcond one, which I had on Monday, 2/14/11 showed a gestational sac and a yolk sac (I measured 5wks 3 days). My doctor said we don't have any concerns at this point, so we should try to relax. My next ultrasound is Wednesday, February 23rd and we should see a heartbeat! So my advice, take it one day at a time, and I will be thinking about you.
  • @kalvarez-thank you, you really gave me hope. I went in tues the dr did a abdomen us and there was no sac I was supposed to be at 5 weeks. So I got really scared and the dr had me do the hcg test the first result I got was 191 and I am going back to do the 2nd today. I still feel pregnant, but I have faith that everything will be ok. Good luck on your pregnancy and I'm glad things are going well for you:)
  • edited February 2011
    @Cali83- I am not as far along as I thought either, so chances are things just took a little longer. Hang in there! I'm sure your just not as far along as you/they thought. If your cycle was longer than 28 days things will be off as well (I had approximately a 32 day cycle). My original due date was 10/5/11 and as of Monday it's 10/14/11. Also ask for a transvaginal ultrasound. They can see more than an abdominal ultrasound early in pregnancy. Hope all goes well today.