1st pregnancy and feeling lots of things..please some advice.

I'm 7 wks and today I noticed that I've been having lots of pressure in my abdomen. Almost feels as if you are having trapped gas. A few crampy feelings but no bleeding. Is that normal?

Comments

• It happened to me also. Still at 13w today. I haven't been able to really lay on my belly.
  • Yup. Lots of pressure, mostly bloating at this point. Very gassy, and you will get cramps. Soon to be followed by stabbing pains, or constand sharper pain in you lower abdomen-hip area. Round ligaments stretching. Good Luck!
  • Thank you so much! That's a bit of relief... just so many feelings and emotions going on with me right now. But good to know..thank u =)
  • I have been feeling the exact things and I dont know if im pregnant or not for sure. All the symptoms with neg results. Im goin crazy!
  • Normal to be gassy, your baby is growing low in your pelvis and squishing all your organs and intestines so your usual gas flow is all jumbled.
  • @bcd4lyfe- those are signs. Should go to a doc to be sure :) @coolbabybeans- thanks..I read that just wanted to be sure that other expectant mothers have felt the same. =) its my first one and I have no idea what I'm in for. Lol But I'm sure ready for it :)
  • Going in next week. Just going crazy in the meantime!
  • That's good! Good luck I'm sure everything will be fine! God bless :)
  • I think all the new things make the pregnancy go by soo much faster. Congrats and best wishes
  • Thanks so much!
  • I'm at 6weeks and I'm getting that same thing, not as bad as u described it, but is that normal ? Got my first doctors appointment next week, should I bring this up ?
  • You should tell your dr everything, even if you feel silly or shy about it.
  • Thank you, guess they will be used to it even if its silly.