OMG!!!! Will it ever get here????

I'm due September 20th with my first born and it seem like its taken forever to get here!!!! The funny part is I don't even have everything I need for her :O who else feels like this????? Im just really really ready to meet my bay bay!!!!! 8-> and to be done with being pregnant ......

Comments

• Im due sept 1st, n it wasnt feeling like forever to me but everyone keeps telling me "oh u have long to go" or "u have 3 long months!" So that bursts my bubble a bit lol but my tummy is getting heavier n it hurts sometimes so yea i can b ready to have my boy too!
  • Im due sept 20th too and I feel like it will never end!!!
  • edited June 2011
    oh im right there with you im due sept 21st and i dont have everything either im waiting for my baby shower to see what i get.. but it seems like time is moving slow again . only 26 weeks and its soo uncomfortable to sleep and some times do other things im on light bedrest so it seems even longer . i want her to cook so she can come already lol
  • I'm due september 17th and it does feel like a long time... I just know I am defaintly done being pregnant! I'm always sore!
  • I due Sept.8 and I'm so excited. I ready to see my baby :)
  • I'm due Oct 2 & I feel the exact same way ladies..I'm sOo ready to meet mybby girl & all I have is clothes that my family has passed on and a swing set. My Bhutan shower is at tha end of august when do yall plan to have urs
  • mine is july 17th. I dont have anything.for my baby yet
  • My baby shower is going yo be the first weekend I'm aug..... @dainlle2313 Danielle is my name too ha ha I thought that was weird. Lol @ahendricks09 I know it so hard for me too sleep too and its killin me know the best side is pose ta be ur left side...... I'm sorry bout the bed rest
    @gsmommy what r u having???
  • I'm due Sept 22 and it feels like forever! My baby is measuring pretty big(thanks to my 6'5 husband) and I'm very small so I'm already in lots of pain,my hips are killing me,baby lives in my ribs and my back is shot! Luckily my doctor is totally understanding and sees how big he is so if he doesn't slow down I'll be induced at around 37 weeks.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im due on Sept 9th but because im having twins, I wont go any further than August 26th. Just keep busy and the days will fly! :) Goodluck ladys!
  • I'm due sep.25th ....it does feel far away! I can't wait for my little boy to be here. My shower is also 1st week in aug.
  • @dontknow_wut2do The side i sleep on depend on my lil angel because if shes on the left side and i try to lay on that side she will kick my side like crazy until i move to the other side and vice versa .. and its only light bedrest but thanks..
  • I 'am trying so hard to stay patient and its killing me. Way to early on to be excitied yet I have 12 weeks left! I just feel like he is coming early but I bet he won't which is good he needs to stay in there and get all cute. I should be more worried about the fact that I have a whole apartment to clean and organize before he gets here.
  • @dontknow_wut2do im having a girl..what about u?
  • @gsmommy me too!!!!! I'm naming her Skye and still trying to come up with a middle do u have a name for your bay bay yet????
  • Sept 15 here n I have everything I need except for diapers lol cone on baby shower fairy bring me huggies little snugglers please and thank you!!! Lol youll get caught up hun still have time!
  • Oct 14, ughhh seems like forever to get here... X_X
  • @dontknow_wut2do I love that name :) we are naming our girl charlotte...is this ur first?..this will be #2 for us
  • September 12th seems like its getting closer and closer! Does seem a ways away tho :/ I'm excited for my shower at the end of next month! Then I'll really be impatient with all the cute baby stuff everywhere! I've only got a few onesies and some other clothes. No crib or car seat yet. That's all shower stuff.
  • Due Sept 1 with our little man... have a carseat, 0-3 month clothes and one box of diapers. I'm freaking out a little. My doc is inducing me august 7 because he's already so big.
  • @katiep8610 ....OMG I would be kinda scared.... I have a lil bit of stuff some clothes socks wipes no diapers smh and three bottles...

@gsmommy yes she's my first and I think that's y I'm so ready and scared all at the same time

@VictoriaB I'm so waiting on my baby shower so that way it feel like I have reached a mile stone after that I'll be busy getting the stuff that I need that I didn't get at da baby shower hopefully time will really fly by after that

@marabel ha ha I get to have my bay bay before you :-p j/k ima tell u what everybody tell be girl just wait it will be here before u know it then I look at them like they crazy and say its easy for u to say that and your not the one that's pregnant!!!!!!
  • @dontknow_wut2do Boo I actually do Envy you and every mama that post "I'm in LD" but its a good jealous >:D<