Celebrating an Angels birthday......

edited June 2011 in Loss
When you celebrate the birthday for your angel baby do you use your edd or the day they left you and went to heaven? I have been thinking about this and I think I want to use my edd... but I wanted to know how everyone did it and what you thought. :)

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I haven't done it because when I lost mine it was like 2 days after I got a positive so for me personally I would use the day they left because they were born and lost on the same day plenty of women have there babys early or late so u never really know but u do have a date u know but whatever u chose will be special either way good luck Hun prayers for your angel and you
  • I use the day my daughter was born so march 22. To me the edd is nothing just like its not to much with a live baby seeing how not many are born on their edd
  • @OregonMama You still up? (: I again cant sleep...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @OregonMama Lol, by 4 am I had finally gotten tired :)

@lil_buggie_3 I was in bed :D lol
  • Hey girly how r u? I say the edd bcuz that's when u would have them.
  • @simone That was my veiw on it too, idk Ill just talk to the father and see whtat they say.... And Im alright, been having a rough time at home and had a rough day on pregly the other day... how are you?
  • @MommyofAngels aww how did u do that? So no baby yet? U don't have enough sex girl. When ur trying u gota do it when u don't even feel like it lol.I hope u have a better day today
  • @simone Well, Im not trying anymore, I dont even know if me and the bf/fiance are still together...I havent heard from him in 2 weeks.
  • @MommyofAngels
    Oh wow. That doesn't sound good. Well thank God u didn't get pregnant. I hope everything works out for u tho. Keep ur head up.
  • @lil_buggie_3 I didnt sleep very long though >.< I got really hot in my sleep last night...

And I havent text him or sent any messages. Ill admit I have been talking to another guy who treats me better, he gives me lots of attention which I admit I like and he calls me beautiful and gorgeous too. xD which is always nice.

@simone I am :)

• I use my angel baby's date lost. Which is actually June 17th not really ready for that day but atleast I'm 24 weeks now with my second pregnancy and everything looks great
  • @lil_buggie_3 I know I am :) and hes not a silly boy lol :) hes a man...though idk about the silly part....but Im definitely not rushing into anything...
  • @Chelcie89 Im sorry about your little angel, but congrats on your baby :)
  • Thanks! :) I can't wait for her to be here and I know her bro/sis is watching over us in Heaven!
  • I am using my edd for my angle babies.
  • I used the day I lost mine but I do pray for him/her on the edd