how many other mamas dont know the gender or dont want to?

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 30 weeks today, woohoo.:) but I don't know the gender, we tried to find out but baby showed us his/her booty haha

So now I'm thinking i don't even want to know, Ill be surprised haha.. heck ive went all this time not knowing.

I feel alone though, seems like everyone on here knows the gender., :'(

Comments

• Your not alone I'm 27 weeks and don't know the gender. My hubby really didn't want to know and if I found out I would have told him right away so we never found out. Its been both exciting and frustrating because this is my first, but just think we get to be surprised the day the baby is born ;).
  • I say go for the finish line!! I wish I had the patience to wait, but I'm too much of a planner and wanted to know! But my friend had her baby last September and she waited and said it was one of the best suprises of her life getting to hear 'ITS A GIRL!' And then holding her for the first time :-)
  • Im 26w and my hubby and I dont know! We think it would be super cool to have that suprise when he/she is born!!! (*)
  • I'm 24 weeks and I don't know/want to know. Hubby does but I told him the next baby he can lol. I want my surprise.
  • Sorry, Hubby wants to know but he doesn't get to. My sentence makes it seem like he does know.
  • I'm 31 weeks & we don't know! I cannot imagine a greater bonding moment between my husband and me... the moment the doc looks at us & says "it's a ---"!!! I'm so excited for that. :)
  • edited June 2011
    Im 18 weeks me and bd decided were not going to find out, going to leave it a surprise! I think its way more exciting this way! @1_mama_squared totally agree with bout the bonding..cant wait for that!
  • Aawwwv glad I'm not alone :) at first I was being bummed but you all made me super excited haha, I might faint when they say its a ..... oh no, now I can't wait haha its just so hard to find things to buy.. that's the only reason I wish I knew. Daddy wants to know but he won't be finding out haha he can wait 10 weeks..
  • Aww u know what's funny... I have one boy and one girl and when I want preg I would say "next time I'm pregnant I'll wait till I give birth and get surprised" but ever since I got preg I been wondering what I'm having and I even scheduled a firstlook sonogram to find out early! Lol but I say ur right....if u waited all this time and think u can wait till 40 weeks..go for it.that would be awesome to find out that way :)
  • Ya il miss dat side of things buyin pink or blue stuff but i think waitin is def worth it!!
  • Meant to say when I wasn't pregnant*
  • @cee808 Aw you cheater haha jk. That's what I did, I wanted to know but baby was being bad and wouldn't turn...
    @ashleysplash89 true its worth waiting :) we can always get blue or pink after our suprise.
  • i wanted to know but they wont tell you here. I hated not being able to buy all the cute clothes n having to get neutral stuff but it was a nice surprise. i was so shocked when they told me it was a boy, i was sure it was a girl lol. but i love my little guy even if he never lets me sleep :-)