j&j causing cancer

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Talked to my doc about it today n she said they couldn't prove it n the law suit was dropped. J&J is totally safe n recommended. Just thought I would share :)

Comments

• Thanks i figured that it was ok cuz of the fact that it was still being sold but def good hearing a dr said its safe and reccomended
  • I don't listen to non of the bs or recalls never will either.
  • Well im not into all the hearsay...But formaldehyde is a KNOWN cancer causing agent. and here is a list of some baby products that contain it...and johnnsons is on the list

http://consumerist.com/2009/03/baby-products-now-with-formaldehyde.html
  • Im using all california baby products to wash and lotion up. its a little pricey but I registered for them at target. All my friends say johnsons products break their babies out. So im not taking that chance with my little one. although johnsons is safe, nothing is 100% unless you know all ingredients are organic.
  • I got the all natural Johnson n Johnson baby wash n tons of it at my shower n I intend to use it
  • @oregonmama Lol same here! I'm not to worried about it at all I'm more concerned with the sun giving her skin cancer... much more likely
  • @oregonmama Bahaha I'm with ya not Guna lie I'm kinda a hippie myself but they r tryin to say everything now a days causes cancer.... its like well ok if everything does y should it matter wat i use I'm Guna get it anyways right..... lol