Lil Wayne...

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Is so freakin HOT!!! My Bf says he's ttaking me to his concert next time he's here in San Diego! I love him!!

Comments

• his songs are hot..but he is not LOL :p
  • @mommy I totally agree he is very HOTTTTTT LOL STEAMING HOT LOL
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I so love him too girl! I call him my man and everything. I always say I have 5 hubbies... Lil Wayne, Fat Joe, Travis Barker, Travis McCoy, and of course my real man Mister. Lol. I so so so so love them. I just can't get enough.
  • @cee808 I have a lot of friends that tell me that! Hahaha! He's got such a nice carisma! My Bf says I'm crazy for liking him! Hahaha!

@kendra_31639 LOL! We can all share him =)

@gabschillin LOL! More for me! Hahaha! Jk! Its alright =p hehehehe!

@yaya OMG! Not only do we have a great taste for guys! But we're both Yayas =) hahahahahahaha!!! I tell my bf imma get married to Lil Wayne, that ill visit him! And I tell him Will Smith is my current husban! =D nothing wrong with that! Hahahahaha!!!

• Ooo girl I LOVE mee some lil Wayne. I heard he finna go on tour again (: I call him my bbyddy ((:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Girl yall didn't know thats who I'm pregnant for..lol
  • @mommy_yaya lol I know right! Yaya's have great taste I see lol.
    My man just looks at me and says okay well I'm going to go call my wife "Christina millian" lol I just say okay Daddy go call her. Lol
  • @preggointx lol you are too funny! Girl I be messing with my man like alright keep being stupid and I'm going to Wayne's house. Lmao he be like then get out and bring some food back with you. Lol
  • @yaya ur man is too funny... lol bring some food back lmao
  • @mommy_yaya - I like his voice and his songs but not him...lol
  • :"> ....@YAYA I love Travis Barker =P~
  • Lol my sons name isn't Cartier for no reason....my bd is really dewayne clark...i was trying to get close
  • @mrsthompson34 he really does girl he be saying all kinds of stuff. Sometimes when I really don't want to hear it. Like babe I really want this bag he'll be like then you better call your man Wayne. I just look at him like shut up! Lol.

@armywife3 I swear he's so sexy. And all those tattoos and piercings. Yum! Lol
  • lol @yaya shyt if it was that easy. I would b calling him too. lol my husband would kill me. hubby too jealous to say sumn like that to me
  • Totally jealous! Lol I love me some lil wayne(: although his older mixtapes are WAYYYYYYY better than his newer albums.
  • He's coming to STL again 8/21 & I missed him in April due to being preggo. Last night, I asked doc for csec 8/5 so I can be healed enough to go but there are "guidelines" & the soonest he will do it is 8/23. Baby boy is being named Elliott Carter... glad to know I'm not the only one crazy for some Lil Wayne!
  • @mrsthompson34 yeah he gets that way sometimes but I just have to remind him that he has a so called wife "Christina Millian" and I love him very much.
  • DEFF NOT! :0&

Its all about that sexy RICK ROSS!
  • @newmommy_navywife whhhhhaaaatttttt!!!! rick ross the boss rocks ur boat lmao I would of never guessed. he aint even cute but I do like his songs tho.
  • edited June 2011
    Lol @mrsthompson34 its the beard! I live clean cut sophisticated black men....so when ross got that suit on and beard clean up he can get it!

Lol and his voice.
  • edited June 2011
    ahaha yeah his voice is nice that beard still way too big tho lol imagine kissing him lol ewwww @newmommy_navywife