very very tmi question...

edited June 2011 in Health
How many of u have never had an orgasam?? Everyone says u definitely know if you've had one! I haven't had one. Ive had a few partners, I just don't think I'm capable. I've read that some women just don't.

Comments

• Some women don't, unfortunately. Have you ever tried rubbing your clitoris? I can't have vaginal orgasms, but I can have clitoral ones. It does suck, cuz sex sometimes gets a bit annoying after a while. But it's worth a try.
  • I didnt for a long time. My hubby can give em to me at least twice a session. Thats how I knew he is my soulmate :D
  • I can only have one if I get oral
  • @mythica i do that and I do get nice arousal from it, but not the "big O" everyone talks about . @ karla_with_a_k so only once u met ur hubby u got urs??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @karla_with_a_K see my last post please.
  • Yes pretty much. I got it every now and then with an ex.. With my hubby I get it at least twice. One night I got it 6 times in a row. Needless to say, I was good for a while :)
  • I can only have one if im on top
  • I was ctfu when reading the comments. I thought I was the only one but yeah I didn't ether untill I was inturduce to my personal friend "billybob"....lls. My dildo does it all for me and helped me know where my spots r. Now I can help my boyfirend understand me and help me get to the spot but its never done better thenmy billybob.....ctfu
  • Unfortunately I'm not getting one I think I will never get one. 4 me it doesn't even matter cuz I've been sexually assaulted from the age 12-14 then I got raped twice since then. Doctors believe I've blocked it to the point where I won't cuz I'm still traumatized by it mostly I don't want to be touched
  • @dajanescabrel...lol really! ! Well I was just wondering cause I seen someone talking about how the hate squirting everywhere and I've heard my bd talk about it before too. Maybe I'll experience it one day...idk
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommyof3tobe no you're fine you didn't do it to me
  • @USMCwifemommy101107 you always make me laugh unfortunately I've been more tired than usual otherwise I would have been told you but your name is to long to type lol but I appreciate it