need to let this out

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Some of you know I had my baby 8weeks ago. I started my period right before he was 6 weeks. I wasn't sure what birth control I wanted so I didn't called my doc. I had my check up and got some birth control since I wanted to wait until my cycle starts to start on it our plan was using back up well it failed and we forgot it in the heat of the moment. I am a little worried now and my hubby sees it positive. It wouldn't be bad but I want to give my body some rest.

Comments

• @praying4our3rd if that's what it is it is ok. I think I am more scared of losing another baby since I lost 3 before we finally got pregnant last time.
  • @praying4our3rd maybe. I have 3 boys now. Maybe we be having that girl we always wanted. We wanted to name her if we ever had one after my hubbys grandma who he was really close to and passt away. God has a plan for all of us. Thanks for your nice words.
  • I've been there... its not easy, but watching them grow together so close in age, enjoying the same things is sooo worth it!