iron low

edited June 2011 in Health
So my ob\gyn called me about my blood test and told me everything is ok but my iron is very low. So now I have to take a iron pill. Should I be worried , I'm started to stress out I'm 27 weeks pregnant.

Comments

• no dont be worried. just make sure you are eating protein and taking your pills. other than that you should be ok.
  • I'm on iron pills too! Also spinach had lots of iron :). Just take your pills and everything erik work itself out! Besides stressing isn't good for you or your little passenger!
  • Yea that's what my ob\gyn said but I still feel a little scared . But your right about taking my pills and eating protein.
  • @Buebug3 thank you for your advice I am really appreciated. I know I don't need to be stressing out.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My iron was low as well. Instead of the pills they prescribed, I am taking blackstrap molasses (along with eating iron-rich foods and taking an organic prenatal vitamin). It's one of the best natural sources of iron, and it doesn't cause constipation! ;)
  • It's really not a big deal, don't stress. I'm taking an iron pill as well, along with a vitamin d tablet, magnesium tablet and my prenatal.