buying monsters is so embrassing

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Ok 7 months pregnant and buying monsters is soo embrassing THEY ARE FOR MY MAN. I tell the lady that every time she doesn't believe me! Ok so yea I might have a sip but I am a good pregnant lady just my one cup of coffee a day I don't eat lunch meat or smoke. Give me a little credit here. I thought I was gonna be refused service at the gas station right now. Oh well end ranting vent ahhh I swear there not for me! Eh people can suck it today.......on a good note though I did make a lot of sympathy pregnant tips tonite :)........anyone else pick up beer or smokes or energy drinks for their man and get dirty looks or a lecture? I don't know how pregnant moms could smoke if those were looks I got just grab drinks and gas. Love you pregly for listening

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2011
    Hahahahaha I go through the same thing everytime I get my man a monster from Wawa! Actually it happened tonight and he only drinks the really big ones so it looks even worse!

Oh and I freaking HATE the smell of them!
  • I did omg it was funny every time I would buy my husband his monsters and sometimes his grandmas cigarettes I would get the nastiest looks
  • I buy my husband Monsters all the time because he works nights and I have often wondered when I am buying them what people are thinking but then I don't give a damn and go to self checkout LOL. I do usually buy myself some white tea with spearmint at the same time though.
  • I got nasty looks buying my man a pack of smokes, & I told the cashier, "They're not for me, I promise. They're for my boyfriend!" Then I made her laugh by saying, "Now the chocolate...that's all mine!" :)
  • Haha glad I am not alone I bought 2 big ones too. Got myself some peanut butter m&ms but the clerk still wasn't buying it. She even flipped it over and started reading the ingredients.
    @mommy2isaiahNgiselle it does suck try it sometime sucks even more cause I am not drinking them
    @chels they clerk asked me why my husband didn't buy his own I said cause I am a good wife
    @grissy_barria I wondered about the cigarettes did people ever ask you?
    @mshahir flavored beer (gag) lol I am not sure which is worse a preggo with a tall can or a 12 pack
    @juliek77 maybe that's the trick I will start hiding them in a mess of grocerys before I knock a fool out.
  • Lmao it just made me remember when I was about 6 months pregnant my little brother asked me to buy him condoms and I said yes me and hubby went to wal-mart the lady looked at me when I asked her to unlock them and I was looking at at her like wtf bitch all I remember was my husband laughing then it hit me well i guess it looks really retarded buying condoms with a big belly haha I was so embarrassed I made my brother buy his own after that
  • @artistmamma doesn't it still feel like no one believes you? Mmm choclate thanks for reminding me about my peanut butter m&ms.
  • @socalMOMMA2boys I had a lady once say that smoking is dangerous and it isn't recommended while pregnant I told her I was aware of that and they were for my husbands grandma thats all but I always got weird looks
  • @grissy_barria omg that is hilarious I went to walmart the other day and bought some fancy his and hers lube and the lady looked at me weird too. Yes I might be a whale but I have needs too. But hey at least your lil bro is being safe!
  • yess I can only imagine what she was thinking like ok isn't it too late for those haha I wanted to hit my husband he was laughing so hard and I rather buy them for him then him not have them at all
  • I had to buy my dad beer at 6months preggo lol me and my s.i.l and she was preggo too! I felt Horrible walking around with a 12pk but it was definetly Not for me :)
  • @oregonmamma you tool lol!
    @lilmomma070811 what a pregant party I can imagine the stares.
  • I'm a support worker and sometimes the las on night shift if I'm coming in in morning asks me to pick her up some cigs i always always get funny looks its rather annoying some people just narrow minded and don't think oh maybe there for someone else :@ one woman refused to serve me once the idiot
  • Everyone always gives me dirty looks for buying beer. I get the 24 case for my hubby. He isn't old enough yet so..
  • @socalMOMMA2boys: Oh man, yes. And it makes me so mad. Even worse was the one time my OB questioned me. My boyfriend took me to my appointment, & it was winter, so when he smoked, he had his window down just a crack. My coat & hair really picked up the smell, & she looks at me first thing, "You're not smoking, are you? I thought you quit?" I used to be a pack-a-day smoker until I got preggers. Because it was early morning & I was bitchy, my response was, "Smell my breath then, I wouldn't lie to you...I'm not 12!!" That was when my man timidly chimed in, admitting to smoking in the car. So she yelled at him instead about 2nd hand smoke. Lol!
  • You know it would really make me mad if a cashier would not sell me something because of there judgement. It's none of their damn business who the carton of cigs and case of beer are for. My money is just as good as the next and maybe people should be more concerned with the hungry and abused children who are right in front of them and not a healthy looking pregnant mom. That being said when I go get my hubby his cigs I basically just dare the people to say something to me :) it helps that I am all tattooed up. Lol I don't smoke never really have and I use to have maybe a drink a month. I love it when people prejudge ugh absolutely pisses me off. Can u tell ..... LMAO
  • Lol I know how u feel. My bf always forgets his I.d. so I always buy his smokes. Which is quite often. I getreally dirty looks at some gas stations especially now that its very obvious that I'm pregnant. But when I buy beer that's the worst. my bf likes to have friends over on the weekend but can't buy beer so I buy it. Imagine a 6month prego walking up to the cashier with a 24pack. Embarrassing! Lol but I just giggle. I can only imagine the looks id b getting if my bf drank liquor instead. Yikes!