Anyone have a cold and kno what to take?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I have a cold and the only thing I know that I can take is tylenol nd that dnt really help for my stuffy nose. It just sucks I feel like im sufferin

Comments

• Theraflu ;) no aspirin in it.
  • Dont take sudafed, the people at walgreens told me to take it but my doc said hell no,,,, u can take any tylonal products,, like cold, snus,,
  • Your can take any tylenol product, and dayquil
  • I just got over one, my Dr said Robitussin, Sudafed, Afrin nose spray, in moderation. He said no Dayquil or Theraflu, if you trust your Dr ask them.
  • Yes my dr said sudafed was fine to take, I had a cold about a week ago and called to ask what I could take. But I took Robitussin, which the also says was ok yo take, I took it every for hours like it says and it really helped alot.
  • I called the pharmacist bc I was so stuffed but he told me in my first tri don't take anything. Just deal w it. You can take tylenol but that doesn't help a stuffy nose
  • Tylenol Cold Medicine worked form me..and saline nostril spray...ask your doctor first!
  • Use a humidfir and nose spray
  • NOTHING! Tylenol cold ONLY!
  • Robitussin
  • I agree with juicy too. And drink warm water with lemon and honey
  • Thanks everyone I just been drinking alot of oj nd drinking chamomille tea wit honey for my sore throat. I called my doc he said I could take sudafed and robitussin but I think im just gon deal wit it I dnt wanna put ne drugs n my body unless its antibiotics. But thanks again >:D<
  • I'm like u ..... I'd rather suck it up and do it natural ....Haha. but Thera flu and tylenol cold tablets are ok... robitussin too.. so dont worry. Just rest ;) stress causes Ur immune system to drop.
  • When I had one a few wks ago I was instructed vit c and vicks.
  • Be cautious- I was told NOT to drink Chamomile tea- you should double check!!!
  • Use a vicks humidifier vicks lavender is best but just regular vicks rub helps the stuffiness also (: everyone's body is different so before u try anything call doc to reassure yourself
  • Don't know if you've ever heard of a nettie pott...but that thing was a god send lol..I am to scared of the consequences to take meds..this is all natural and you can get it for like ten bucks at cvs or walgreens