TMI....oral

edited June 2011 in Second Trimester
I'm sorry bc this may b a bit too much info for u ladies....but I didn't know who else to talk to about it bc I don't think my 18 yr old.sister would wna know. So my bd gave me some oral. It didn't seem like it was a long time but it usually takes me a while to get there so maybe it was...minimum 30 minutes....so after all that late night stuff I went to the bathroom...usual routine. To clean up. I noticed as I was walking to the bathroom it felt odd. So in the bathroom I look at that area. I was shocked. He must have been sucking that whole time...tmi...but n e ways everything inside my labia lips was hugeeee. Like it was hanging out of em. N the clitoris n everything was super hard. Probably from all the blood flow. I swear it looked like a penis was sprouting out. Question is, is that normal n has that ever happend to n e of u ladies? Had no ice so he put popsicles on it for the swelling n it went down a bit but it took over 24 hours to go even remotely back to normal tho it was hard the whole time n it was super sensitive.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sounds like he irritated it.. I've had that happen ..
    But I also don't know if its true or not but I hear oral is kinda dangerous while pregnant
  • @mama0811 I think ur right!
    @simplyraven22406 ok, I thought something was wrong n woulda been.embarrassed if I had to go to.the er
    @smgibbs is it bc it can cause contractions? Or bc its too much blood flow?
  • I am not sure ..its something about blowing air on the uterus .. it could be a wives tale.. Google it lol I am not a big fan of my husband going down So I don't really do it very often
  • @lil_buggie_3 oh gosh Thas scary....as far as I know I'm not allergic to n e thing

@smgibbs I will thanks
  • @Smgibbs your not a fan of it??? What planet are you from jk jk but wow I've never heard anyone, male or female, say that they don't like oral.
  • Ur so cute....lol..this made me laugh cuz it happened to me drunk n I was so scared it wasn't gonna go back to its shape...but it did so don't worry sweety.... :-))
  • @teuy I second that!!!!

@lorinrene ;;) so was I!!!!! N he was teasing me the whole.time n kept asking.every once in a while to let him.c wut it looked like to.c if it had gone done. sureeeee he prob wanted to look jus to look
  • Its normal. When I have rough sex tht happens 2 me usually takes a day 2 go dwn.
  • @firsttimemommytobe Haha yes mine doesn't do that either...idk wut female would like air being blown into their area.

@purple89 wow, really? I think Thas the only kinda sex we have.
  • @adri805 haha yuup. Its so annoying cause hours later i want it again & im too sore or its 2 swollen 4 him 2 get in lol. Im like u gotta b gentle wit miss Kitty (my name 4 her) lol
  • @adri805 girl I haven't had sex since April n my girlfriend has been swollen since I cant evn remember...if I squat it hurts frm so much pressure it evn hurt wen I sit on the toilet
  • @purple89 lmfaooooo!!!!! Cute name Haha....I know I feel u on that 1 coz I'm.the same way. I'm greatful to have a man who can keep up...for now.:)
  • @beauty0710 :( Aww I'm sorry. Is it hard for u to not b able to get into it or even attempt? Wut Bout jus foreplay?
  • Idk we dnt evn try I'm to scared bcuz its soo tight n it hurts if I jus touch it but its time to get bck n2 the swing of thngs bcuz I'll b 37wks tomar
  • @beauty0710 ur belly is so cute....jus start slow. Doesn't have to b intercourse
  • Thnx I thnk were gona try tonite
  • @beauty0710 good luck..hope all went smooth!
  • It can happen. Pre pregnancy My bd has sucked on it too hard and it makes all the blood go there... and it swells up and hurts. Smh. It actually took a couple days to go back to normal. Don't worry.
  • Just sayin it is bad for the man to blow air up there and its not the fact men do it for pleasure they gotta breathe lmao
  • Omg...lmfao..this has got 2 b 1 of my favorite postings on pregly .....here laughing thanks for sharing...this cheered me up....n don't worry about thinking it maybe TMI cuz honey I've got thick skin n cuss like ah sailor....n half the stuff people r scared to rant n vent about I've done my self so ladies don't be ashamed to share ur stories those who it offends can simply stop reading but those who it don't like me...It may help some 1 maybe feel not so abnormal n comforted knowing some 1else may have gone threw a similar experience....
  • edited June 2011
    @mommy2be92...yeah hun I heard the same thing about it being dangerous to have air blown into a vagina....it can create an anuerism hope i spelled it right lol or blood clot to the brain or lungs...so tell ur hubbys that's a no no...
  • @sheilamae804 I'm always learning something new! Mine does too but I guess this time.was extreme! Haha

@mommy2be92 mine can't breathe til he's done...hahah jk jk

@lorinrene I love u already!!!!! Hahhaha I'm glad u r like that, I'm exactly the same way!!!!!

• I just have up on the whole receiving oral thing, my bd can't do it no more without making it hurt or not even feel good or something, I'm glad he tried so hard tho! Lol but I used to get swollen like you said but I just sit and rest, lol it actually happened to me alot. X)
  • I had that happen once but it was from some foaming kitchen soap from bath and body works. My labia were 4 times normal size and it to 24 hrs to go back to normal. I was freakin out they were so swollen. I wasn't even pregnant then.
  • yep totally normal.. lol.. you probably just had a good one.. lol