boys names?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Im 11 weeks dont know what im having yetbut ive been collecting names and cant think/find any boys names i like. Any suggestions?

Comments

• I liked Aiden. My bf didn't though
  • I really like bryson but the daddy didnt so we r going with Rylee for boy r girl, but spelling it Ryleigh for the girl..
  • I don't concentrate on names to much. I just let it come to me naturally that's how I would know what I was having. the name SeDona came to me six weeks before she was born, Siyah came to me about the same time. But the name for this baby came instantly and I have good thoughts it's a boy. I can't share it at this time. I never share the names until after they are born. lol

But names that I've liked in the past were Mateo, Mikal, and Montego/Montigo.....
  • @ heatherlynn I was thinkin the same thing I love that name or Ethen
  • Im 10 weeks and I picked names b4 I even fell lol. Boy will be dylan john and girl brooklyn louise congrats xxx
  • My children are Jordan Ronnie, Devan Riley(boys), and my daughter is Kerran Raina. If this one is a boy it will be Gavan a girl Kaylan. We are still discussing middle names