stress free pregnancy? my a$$

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I have to say being with a man who has been separated from his ex for a year ish and is now going thru his final says for divorce. And also has a ten year old daughter doesn't make life easy. Considering our conversations usually end up around his past. Which is my fault too cause I bring it up. But wtf people? It's just not cool and I feel less important because of his divorce taking priority and I'm now halfway thru my pregnancy so it is hitting home. Please help support needed!

Comments

• In my situation it really hurt when my hubbt talked abt his ex wife while they are goin thru divorce. So I started distance myself from it. The only thing that will keep u stress free is to remember that u lead a separate life with him than his ex from his divorce situation. And that u matter more or the divorce wouldn't b happening. Just keep yourself out is that whole shebang as much as possible and ask that he not discuss details but if he needs your support try not to get too emotionally invested bc it can start to stress u out bigtime. Just remember the health if u and baby have to always come dirt do whatever u have to to make sure that happens. That u both are healthy and stress free
  • @kdaniels. Thanks so much, he seems to think that I an the only person that he can talk to. He doesn't have any friends, which is so annoying but not my fault. So I'm the bumper so to speak. I say I dont want to talk about it then he gets pissed. And it send to run into our convos anyway. He doesn't realize that I have feelings cause when i say the word feelings he roles his eyes. I'm just at wits end with his Fucking history ....past. I am the now not past. That's what urks me