I'm having twins

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I'm having twins a boy and a girl. I'm 23 wks, I dont know much about twins but were really happy. I want to know who's having twins what the sexs are and when your due date is. I'm due oct 19.

Comments

• That's exciting! @marriedwith_4 is having twin girls.
  • Try doing a search for twins and see if anyone else pops up.
  • LUCKY! congrats. my dream is to have twins lol
  • Double the fun! :D
  • Congrats I come from a family of twins! But I'm having just one little boy :)
  • Congrats Hun! I'm just having one but in the beginning we wanted twins just not in our cards I guess
  • @Wantingagirl im 28 1/2 weeks with Fraternal twin boys due 9/9/11 but i've been told by my doctor I will deliver no later than 8/26/11 :)
  • Ur so lucky thats a blessing
  • Im preg with b/g twins due sep 20th...its very exciting hope u having an easy pregnancy :)
  • Congrats :) do you hav any otherchildren?
  • edited June 2011
    Congrats! I'm due October 28th with identical boys. I really wanted a boy and a girl. But I'm still happy and feel double blessed. This is my first. So I'll be outnumbered as the only female. I'll definitely want to try for a girl my next pregnancy.:) when we are ready Ofcourse. Lol.
  • @missmommy28 I have a four yr old daughter. And she can't wait for them to get here.
    @josie749 lol I dont know anything about this being easy. My back and legs hurt. I can't walk very fast. I did get to see haily move yesterday. Haily for the girl hayden for the boy.
    @ 2peasinapod_89 do u have a fb I would love to see some pictures. I dont know how to up load a pic on here, so all of my pics are on fb. @everyone thank you all so much I really so feel so blessed
  • That's just awesome I would have loved to have twins but my peanut is a single
  • thats ok hanna was my first and I'm just so in love with her. I kinda feel bad for the twins because they wont have that one on one time with mom like she did. But I know they are going to have lots of things that she didn't have because there was only one of her :)
  • @Babyluv11 how far a long and when are you due, and how is everything going. Any names yet
  • Yeh thats true lol...i was nauseous the first 12 weeks then felt great till about 20 w, now I just feel heavier and more pressure everyday, I only feel fine when im laying down wich is most of the time now cause im on bedrest due to early contractions..aahh the joy of twin pregnancy lol but its all worth it cant wait to have them in 10 more weeks...hope you can get some rest and take it easy.
  • I just had my identical twin girls a wk ago today. :) If you have questions Im here. Best wishes!
  • @mommyof4girls that means you've had a week to update your picture... ;)
    @wantingagirl congrats on the twins!
  • I haven't been on the laptop yet... Ill do it after hubby fixes it tonight. We just got the part last night. I have them up on facebook.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mommyof4girls I was just teasing you. ;) Even without a broken laptop, you've got your hands pretty full right now! I will patiently wait to see the pic! I know it will be adorable!
  • Im trying! Lol... I just need sleep. Other than that I feel great! I had a super fast labor, so Im in good shape. Loving these little ladies!
  • Fraternal twin girls here, 26 wks :) due September 27...but I'm @ my OB appt now and just had another ultrasound and they're measuring a week ahead @ 27 weeks and 2lbs 7 oz each :-)
  • you are so lucky lol congrats...I want twins so bad, hopefully i'll get them this time
  • Awwww congrats!
  • @Spray85 that sounds so great. They are measuring big too but they havent changed my due date.
    @Mommyof4girls I have so many questions lol I would love to add you to my fb
    And can someone tell me how to get on here with my laptop?
  • Pregnancythisweek.com I think... Sure you can add me... Inbox me and Ill give you my email.
  • Pregnancythisweek.com I think... Sure you can add me... Inbox me and Ill give you my email.