mil

mil

Comments

• Id have jumped for joy at mine not being there... She kept calling my twins her babies. That creeps me out.
  • @mommyof4girls i'm not a huge fan of mine but she should at least ber there for her son. It's our first child. This isn't something she van every go back and redo...like a trip trip florida.
  • I just know it's going to end up seriously buying my husband when all of the other family members are there but his own mom.
  • Do we have the same mil? Lol. It's her loss if that's what she thinks is right. It is your and your husbands baby. It was upsetting to me and my husband at the beginning but we realized she will miss out on things and later she will regret it big time. You don't need her to deliver your baby
  • i honestly wouldnt have mind .. as long as my mom doesnt go on vacation ill be ok
  • My MIL tries to talk to me, but she is so full of drama (seriously like a 15 year old) I haven't talked to her in a year. Neither has my hubster. It amazes me how my hubster is such an amazing man, having been raised by her. She hasn't seen one US pic, and she will not be seeing our baby when she's born. All of the stuff she pulled last year, made me realize that me and my kids are HONESTLY better off without her.

I don't understand why your MIL would plan a vacation that close to your due date. It's rude.
  • The only reason I don't care anymore is because she twists my and my husbands words to make us look bad and herself look good. It's like dealing w a 15 yr old. My hubby ignores her most of the time. I try but she'll never change
  • Don't worry, if she is coming to Florida it has been 100 degrees or better. She may just melt! And be miserable the whole time!! Serves her right!!
  • I think she'd be arriving at a perfect time actually. You don't need her while you're in the hospital. Does she plan on helping you out at home?
  • Id feel bad for him, and yeah the fact that shes not there, but not in the room. My mil will be here when valerie cmes, but she cant go in the room, i lost my mommy to cancer a year 5mnths ago. So im hoping my sisters, or my bil wife (since we are close) will be there :)
  • she's not the type to help. She'll be all over the little one though. She like to be the center of attention, which I'm fine with. And I'm having a c section so it will only be me and my husband in the room, but it bothers me because I know it's going to hurt his feeling she's not there. She has two younger children fromm another marriage, and she is constantly pouting them before my husband (she is also married to their dad) but just because my sh is older didn't man he didn't want his moms support to. All of the other grandparents will be there, but her and she'll be on vacay in fl.
  • At least she didn't say 500 dollars will fix your problem. I know all about crappy mil.