how early did people start showing??

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I am eleven weeks and I have maternity pants because everything else is so tight. I have a small stomach or baby bump but its there. Does this mean I will get huge??

Comments

• 3 months the earliest after having two kids u start to show sooner.. im on my third and I still had my baby belly from my second who is 7 months and when I got prego again u could tell I am
  • I'm 10 weeks and am showing just a little which I am very tiny
  • edited February 2011
    I'm 7 weeks and 2 days and my tummy is sloping and getting puffy right below my navel. My ob/gyn says it varies with different women and pregnancy.

I was small prior (5'3 115) so it was very obvious.
  • Ya im 4'8 and I showed as quickly after a few weeks
  • I'm almost 11 weeks and still no belly I thought fr sure I would show early cuz I only weigh about 115
  • Im 15 weeks and im just now starting to get a "pouch." It doesnt look like im pregnant though, just like i gained some weight in my stomach. I strarted to not fit into some of my clothes a month or so ago, but the funny thing is that at the last Dr appt, i hadnt gained any weight.
  • Congrats to everyone!! :)
  • I am almost 8 weeks but i am showing bigtime!! When your belly has been strecthed out before from previous pregnancies,the muscles arent as tight and therefore you can start showing sooner. I look at least 4-5 month along.
  • I'm 10 weeks 5 days & already showing. This is my first pregnancy
  • I'm only 5 weeks but my doctor said that it depends on the woman and that no one should be as big as 5 months prego until they are 5 months prego so it just depends on you but just know that you wont be huge until you are far enough along.
  • I'm 6 weeks and already noticing a difference in the size of my tummy :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • About 4months I had my baby bump and could tell I was pregnant. First baby aswell. 8 months now with a very big bump. It has flown by! :)