feeling baby kicks?

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So im 18 weeks 6 days and for like the last few weeks I think I've been feeling the baby. But for the last 3 days I haven't felt anything like I had before. Im kinda worried. Is the baby ok could it have moved or something?

Comments

• That's normal u r still considered pretty early it will come in full force soon
  • It's fine. I'm 20 weeks and don't feel the baby move every day
  • @novbaby - I'm 22 weeks and I have the same problem I feel him move a lot then for a day or so I don't feel him. I was told the baby is still small and has plenty of room to move. I wish a had a ultrasound machine at home so I could see my baby more often...lol
  • Will iam 32 weeks and I was worried just like u are but know she just want stop kicking
  • Thanks ladies I was getting worried!
  • That's normal, I didn't start feeling my lil boy move regularly until I was about 25weeks. No worries, baby is still in there ;)
  • Don't worry till your about 25 weeks I wasted a hospital visit if your really concerned than please call your doctor and see if they will let u in so all u pay is a copay and a copay for like a us or whatever they wanna do and not an er visit copay
  • The baby is still really small.