Idk what to title this???

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I just read a blog by some random chick on myyearbook and it said "my boyfriend and I have made this new plan to get pregnant, and before I am nine weeks we are going to abort it." She says she is pro-choice. I didn't know what to think about it. Hope this doesn't cause drama! Just...mind blown!

Comments

• I guess I was just in shock that someone would say that mainly because so many women can't get pregnant or have lost a child(my condolences). She just seemed so selfish about it:(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wouldn't even bother responding to that kind of ignorance. She just wants to start drama and I'm sure she'll succeed. There are just too many folks out there with positive and inspirational blogs to waste time with stuff like that.
  • @murphy89 I think that's what she was trying to do! I am not trying to get attention or start anything on here...I just read it and wanted to see what other prglys think.
  • @blueberrysmom I was so mind blown when I read it! I don't even know what to think.
  • Don't waste your time thinking about it. It's pointless and so is she.
  • @murphy89 she has one kid already.

@blueberrysmom not so much thinking about her decision but thinking about the innocent child who has no say:(
  • Can you message her or do anything to change her mind?
  • O....k. why is planning to get pregnant and then going to abort it? That is mind boggling.
  • @blueberrysmom I don't personally know her it was just a random blog. I wish I could try and change her mind BUT so many people have tried on there and she said that she wants to get it done only to prove a point that no one can control her. She also said that an "embryo" is not a baby before 9 weeks.
  • @excitedforbaby she says she has a point to prove? Strange and yes very mind boggeling.
  • Oh. I would just avoid the blog then.
  • Having an abortion is a medical procedure why anyone would get pregnant to turn around and have an abortion is sooo stupid. She is nuts and screaming for attention. Abortion is not birth control in my opinion its murder abortion stops a beating heart.
  • Wow! That is sick and wrong on so many levels. It hurts my feelings to even read that.
  • @tishj330 definately hurt my feelings as well:(
    @blueberrysmom I wanted to comment soooo badly but I refused. I must say I'm proud of myself I usually have a huge mouth.
  • Oh I forgot to add I hope because of her just for fun abortion she can neever have anymore kids and maybe she will get some nasty infection...ok maybe that's too much but idc
  • Wtf! What type of point? That she is a disgusting bitch? Ha yes.that she is.
  • @socalmomma2boys I just don't understand what she is trying to prove? Trust me...you saying you hope she gets a nasty infection isn't as bad as what other ppl were saying.

@excitedforbaby that's exactly what I thought.
  • @08lilmomma11 I was trying to be nice :) people on the blog just ripping her a new one?
  • @socalmomma2boys ripping her a new one doesn't even describe it lol I think what got me the most was that she said an embryo isn't a baby before 9 weeks.