Anyone pregnant in atlanta?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
This is my first I'm seven wks and I been having trouble tryin to pick a dr tht delievers at a good hosptial I am absoutely scare of grady memorial hosptial which mite be the closest any suggestions....????

Comments

• I had my son at northside. There is a doctors office kinda connected to it. I cant remember what its called but my doctor was jonathan erlich. the hospital was awesome. Im now in carroll county. So im going to wellstar.
  • Where in atlanta? Heart of? I live in Gwinnett and Eastside I have heard great things about I'm scheduled to go to my first appt with a docs office that delivers there....
  • @1stbaby i live in the metro atlanta area so the closest hosptial to me is ethier crawford long or grady but everyone say tht wellstar south cobb is the best. Im so confused i havent even set up my first dr appt yet smh.
  • I live in metro Atl..I go to Dr. Sharon Bent-Harley, at Atlanta Women's Specialty Group...they are amazing. They deliver at Northside & Crawford Long..she also take Medicaid if you have it
  • I live in gwinnett I deliverd twice at gwinnett med and once at northside they are good I loved them and they are clean