im new to this..

Hi I'm 20 weeks pregnant today and I've been using this app for a while but never joined because honestly I never understood how to use it really.. so I need help!! Lol thanks ;)

Comments

• Hi! I'm twenty weeks yesterday with a boy. If you want to send someone a message use the at symbol like this @1st_time_mommy2be
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WELCOME & CONGRATS!!!! I'm not prego, but hubby & I have been ttc (trying to conceive) for almost 2 years. This is the best place! You make friends, ask questions, comments, & concerns in your pregnancy or in life in general! If you have any questions you can ask anyone, but there are moderators @MamaKat & @MrsDelRae. Whenever you want to comment or put someone in your posting you just do @ (no space & then their screen name!) There are a variety of ppl on here & there is no judging on this app! The moderators & creator Martin are wonderful &.do everything to keep negative ppl out of the forums so feel safe ;) Again Welcome & Congrats!
  • Welcome & congrats! Do you know what you are having? Just a bit of advice.. ignore the drama. Once in a while some people just BLOW up at others out of no where.
  • thanks everyone!!.. && yes IT'S A BOY!! ;)
  • @ 1st_time_mommy2be hey I'm new to this also. When is your due date?
  • Hi :) I am 21 weeks and have been n this app since the beginning of my pregnancy...of u have any questions I'd be glad to help if I know the answer and if not I might know who will :) I hope you like it here!
  • @brttnywstn14 thanks! I'll def ask for help.. lol