baby shower themes

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I really want a nice but different baby shower with fun games any suggestions?

Comments

• When are you gonna have it? Im having a fall themed babyshower with pumkin cupcakes and other breads s'mores in a jar im gonna decorate mini pumpkins and onesies how much cob webs can you fit around me and more haha.
  • @blushing_mommy I probably have it in Oct. I love that idea...i wanna decorate onesies also
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You can do a bingo card use the babies name at the top. For example at the top put Mayson, then in the squares use baby words like stroller, blanket,, diaper, pacifier, etc. We used skittles & just mix the words for each card. If I need to describe it different let me know. You can also do the tray game & toilet paper around the belly or use a plunger & tp (this ones fun to watch). Never have I ever & those who have put $ in the piggy bank for the baby :)
  • @blushing_mommy That's neat! My fav season is fall & hubby & I love Halloween/October
  • Is it a website with those games on it @prayin_4_twins
  • Im due in nov. so its a perfect them I just want sept to hurry up and get here nooow! Haha. I wish I could have a christmas them I have soooo many good ideas for that! But I cant wait to decorate for mine so many cute ideas for the fall! @Jfriday @Prayin_4_twins @FirstTimeMommyToBe
  • @blushing_mommy im due christmas day but I figured I do my baby shower like two months earlier so I won't get in the middle of christmas shopping
  • @Jfriday smart thinking! Haha I go alll out for christmas shopping! Well I will let you know of some more things if you do end up doing the fall theme! Im going to incoporate halloween stuff into my shower also:)
  • @Jfriday smart thinking! Haha I go alll out for christmas shopping! Well I will let you know of some more things if you do end up doing the fall theme! Im going to incoporate halloween stuff into my shower also:)
  • I'm doing a fiesta theme!!!
  • Its a little taboo but my theme is zebra n pink
  • @Blessed92 I love zebra print & pink is a must :)
  • @Jfriday ummm idk, those are just games we've done at several baby showers. But I'm sure you can find a website. The name card was fun, the toilet paper & plunger is hilarious to watch! 2person teams & one puts the plunger between their legs (stick pointing out in the front) the partner puts the roll of tp between their legs & they have to get the stick through the whole, but what's even better is that my mom was trying to show me, gpa, gma (to do @ my cuz baby shower) & my mom couldn't find a plunger so she used a fly swatter (&w/out realizing it but the top looked like a penis) omg we were all laughing sooooooo hard & my life was threatened if I told, but they don't have pregly lol!!! Anyway, we also did a game using the baby's first & middle name & who could come up w/ the most words (3or more letters) my baby cousin is Natalie Jean so words like: Nana, Nat, Nate, lie, ant, tale, tan. You get the idea.