Is anyone else a boy breeder only...or vice versa ...?

2»

Comments

• Omg..@dawatalove...thats alot ofboys...lol...i hope u have a girl too...lol
    @mistydawn..lol after this boy im going to try one last time and thats it...lol...
    @prayin4agurl im always sick during my pregnacys and I lose alot of weight...when I first found out I was pregnant again I was sick as a dog again...i was like omg another boy...lol...
    @fate...lol...thats sooo true... But idk about those gender selections ive heard alot of craxy stuff it scared me...lol
    @wallieheadbaby3...meee tooo house full of boys except for me and my chiwawa Honey...lol"shes spoiled"
  • I have 4 girls and we are done!! I thought hubby was a sure boy machine w 5 brothers... I was wrong! Thats too many girls for us.
  • @jcmommy ive already got it into my head im stuck with all boys aswell....lol
  • Lol so is my sherpa! She is a wolf... I didn't buy her that way on purpose but thought I was getting a husky. But she loves our family and is so protective of the kids. She's my girl. And this is my last baby so she will be my only girl. :)
  • Scared? Why? What's to lose? I'm not getting more than one egg implanted. Lol. So if it's multiples you're talking about, you don't have to implant more than one. :))
  • Yes I'm having my fourth boy. I think God just has a sick sense of humor ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mommyof4girls wow thats crazy four girls...lol..is ur hubby really close to them...idk but I think if I had a girl my hubby wouldent be as close to her as close as he is to our boys...he loves dressing them like him jersys and fitted hats nikes..all that boy stuff lol...idk how it would be with all girls...i know girls r alot more work....lol
  • edited June 2011
    @FirstTimeMommyToBe Yeah! The procedure we selected has about an 80% success rate!
  • @fate yeah this lady that lives down the street from me did it she had 5girls so she went to get the boy inserted and came out having triplets...2 girls and one boy...lol...i thought it was halarious...lol...thats 8 kids...lol
  • @nmartinez79 thats funny im starting to think the same thing...lol
  • 2girl and don't know sex of this one soon le you know this is from diferent father
  • @3itsgonnabe They are only implanted one lil fertilized egg in me. My lil boddy couldn't handle multiples.

@FirstTimeMommyToBe They basically kill all of the girl sperm through filtration, but sometimes one or two make it. We actually wouldn't know until a gender ultrasound what the sex was.
  • @wallieheadbaby3 my honey is almost 5yrs old and my hubby wants to breed her with his brothers chiwawa im like nooo she just a baby...lol..my brother in law says not really she already an old lady in dog years...lol...to mee shes my baby girl...lol shes also very proctective of my boys...i love it...lol
  • Lol...when u end up with twins or more dont say I dident warn you...lol...@fate :)
  • Oh my brothers two chiwawas just had puppies... she had six!! And they are Sooo cute! I would love to take one home but my sherpa would not like that at all. But I have to say chiwawa pups are so adorable!
  • I will not have twins. Lol. :P
  • Yeah they really are but idk I dont want her to have puppies just yet...maybe next year....lol
  • @fate my mil asked if o was getting my tubes tied after our youngest then a month later asked when we were gonna try for a boy lol she told us about gender selection and I was like super are YOU gonna pay for it? Lol
  • No its not that expensive I looked it up on line and its like $1,600 that is alot but not as much as I had thought it would be...@mrs_shu
  • @3itsgonnabe why couldn't you have told me that 6 months ago ;)
  • He adores his girls to pieces but he sucks at dressing them!

I just told hubby the price of the procedure and he said no he doesn't want any more kids... I would soo do it!
  • My mom has 6 girl's! :) but she also has two boy's she worked hard to get them :) lol! i'm on my first and it's a little girl I have a feeling im gonna be like her! :) lol!
  • My family only produces boys :)

My sister has 3, brother has 2, and I'll have one of of wednesday!