Brealyn's Nursery!!! (Pics) UPDATE!! More Photos!

Comments

• I love everything!!!!!
  • I want some invitations that look that gudd how much ?
  • Oh my gosh.... The room looks so good!! I believe we found your second calling in life, nursery decorator!! And the invite, brilliant idea with the diaper deal. Just wish I thought of it when I had my shower......POOIE :( Oh well, there's next time. Any way great job with everything!!
  • OMG! I'm floored & impressed! The nursery, complete with adorable dog, is beautiful and your invitations are amazing. Excellent work! I'm truly inspired :-)
  • @happy_mommy2be
    @newflmom2b
    @tishj330

Wow, thank you ladies!!! I have soooo much fun doing this kind of thing!!!

Pricing on Invites and Announcements are:

4x6 Regular Matte = $2.00 each
    4x6 Metallic Paper = $2.50 each

5x7 Regular Matte = $2.75 each
    5x7 Mettalic Paper = $3.25 each

Shipping is $6.95

You have to do a minimum order of 25, but then I can do 5qty increments.
  • Awwww i love it cnt wait to finish mine
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • O my god..i love it. Its so cute! :)
  • Thanks Ladies!
  • So for the crib chair changing table and dresser only 496 whaaaat? No way! If so I know where im going to go!
  • @Blushing_mommy.....The Crib, Changing Table, and Dresser was $249 I think.....then the Mattress was $30 and the Glider Rocker Chair was $159....So, with tax it was $496 and i got it shipped to the store for free and picked it up!
  • Aww, congrats! I looove the colors you chose! I'm so jello u got the nursery pretty much set up. I'm so anxious to start on my nursery, but I gotta wait til after we settle in our new home + after the baby shower. Your nursery is beautiful :-)
  • That is so beautiful!! Now u make me want a girl too! Lol
  • Thank you girls! Haha, i wanted a boy but me and my husband are so thrilled to be having a GIRL!!! :) <3
    @rizzychicky
    @proudmum
  • Pretty!
  • Great job mamma!! Love it.....Ok I need ya to do my little ones name Aiden :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can not wait to move out of this uber small 563 sqr ft 1 bedroom apt. So I can decorate a nursery for my boy.
  • Thanks ladies! I love doing this kind of stuff!
  • @amyduh........OMG, you won't believe this site that i just found!!! My bedding was $229 from sofiababybedding.com, but they are very limited in style! I just came across this website that does very similar styles but they run $299-$350. It is www.ModPeaPod.com

I recommend everyone check this site out!!! Thanks for you comments!!! :)
  • where did u get ur crib bedding and letters frm? i have a 6 yr old and another princess on the way and there gonna share a room, and its super hard trying to find matching or similar sets for them and my 6 yr old has a queen size bed
  • Your nursery is super cute!! I love the color scheme ..not to over the top girlie! Did you do the name letters yourself? I am thinking of doing something similar for my little Oliver..but useing the modge podge stuff.
  • Precious !!!!
    @preggointx u can use tinypic.com n u don't have to have a account :)
  • @cantwaittobamommy where did you get her name done at its beautiful !
  • @proud_mommyof2 JoJo designs has bedding for babys toddlers and children. they are a little pricey but you can get the same bedding for each girl and have it fit there beds.

jojodesigns.com
  • Misses artsy fartsy. :) Beautiful!
  • @trying4first @jfriday @ashley_smashley @proud_mommyof2

I did the letters myself! I went to Joann's Craft store and they sell the wooden white letters. Then I bought 7 different sheets of the scrapbooking paper in the colors and designs I wanted. I traced the letters, cut the paper and glued them on. It only took like 40 mins.

I got my bedding at sofiababybedding.com but I recently for this site which everyone should check out. THEY HAVE THE MOST AMAZINGLY CUTE BEDDING EVER.
    WWW.ModPeaPod.com

Enjoy ladies!
  • I knew I had seen white letters somewhere! Thanks!! My husband and I are painting our nursery this weekend I cant wait to show off the finished product!