Who's excited for True Blood?!?! :)

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
I can't wait!!! :D

Comments

• Me!!!!! ....but not going to watch it till 11 so i can watch w/ the husband....
    Wait hes off!!! So maybe 6 :)
  • Was JUST texting with a friend about this! I sent her a cnn link(she couldn't open it) about they're 10 reasons why they're excited its back. It insinuated eric and sookie WILL bump uglies this season and Alcide is in enough episodes to be considered regular (yum!)
  • I LOVE TRUEBLOOD!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!
    (Lol) I'm Excited (=
  • Yay!!! Its gonna be awesome! :)
  • if season 4 is anything like book 4, yes Eric and Sookie TOGETHER will be a major story. I am a HUGE fan of the books and I love ERIC (and especially Alexander Skarsgard playing him!). Can't wait for tomorrow night (TIVOing at 6 but can't watch until the kiddos go to bed!).
  • Omg!!! Im counting the minutes!!
  • @juliek77 I'm already planning on how I can do my 3 year olds nap so she can go to bed before 9 lol I got hubby into and he noticed "eric" was the same actor we watched in generation kill. Have you heard the actor who plays Jason speak? It boggled my mind! He's got an english/british accent but plays dumb hick so well!
  • @mrs_shu lol..Yea jason's real accent is hot!
  • Not fair :-( us brits have 2 wait lol, hope eric an sookie get it on!!
  • @ethansmommy122 it is!! I'm still texting with my friend and we were talking about how weird it is to see actors we know as one character play others. She saw "russel" in a csi episode as a mental person and I saw him in the proposal as the immigration agent lol do you remember spiderman? Alcide played the high-school bully/jock lol
  • @mrs_shu Whaat?! It is definitely weird to see that! Now i wanna watch spiderman lol
  • Sooo soooo soooo excited!!! I'm with ethansmommy12. Eric is would wonderful eye candy. Hellllloooooooo Eric!
  • i am! everyone around me thinks im crazy bc its all i have been talking/thinking about. but w/e! i cant drink, and i cant smoke True Blood is my addiction now!
  • OMG!!! I have been waiting for this day for MONTHS!!!!! I love True Blood! Have any of you read the books! They are really good too!
  • Just 15 minutes and 13 hours left lol

@headersue I've just read the first but that's all my friends say is how good they are! But I'm one of those people who can't read andwatch lol
  • I read them during the off season, so I could still get my fix! lol
  • @addi3886 I get HBO just so I can watch it and then I cancel it when it is over! lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't have hbo! I'm so upset. I've recently down loaded the previous seasons and my husband and I were addicted. Now we gotta wait and its killing me, so now I'm catching up on dexter.
  • That's tonight oh I can't wait!!! Which hbo is it on?
  • I still need to watch 3 on dvd!
  • Can't wait! I'll have to DVR and watch after my kids and hubby are asleep. I catch so much crap for liking it... but I just can't help myself!!
  • @jcmommy love dexter! !
  • Went to high school with joe mangienello....he was super yummy then too, even without wearwolf status :)
  • @headersue Lol i got HBO specifically for true blood! My fiance makes fun of me for it but I've caught him watching re-runs! Hahaha @mrs_shu the countdown is on! :)
  • I can't wait I watched the first 8 min online its gonna be good. Sookie is already getting into trouble....
  • Cannot wait for the Godric flash backs in this season! Yum! Eric Northman makes me so happy too!