july mommas

2»

Comments

• 35 weeks today! I'm having a boy. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm kinda hoping he'll come before his due date. My first two babies went past theirs. :)
  • I'm 38 weeks today also. My Dr office told me on wed I can be induced this Thursday I go back to see them on wed so I really hope they don't change their mind. Our sons room isn't even ready we don't have a mattress or dresser and painting isn't done but its ok with me I have a bassinett in our bedroom
  • @everyone congrats we r all movin right along I hope my baby comes out on his due date I don't even have his crib yet
  • Anyday now... due July 9th with girl #2. I am so ready. I guess she will come when she's ready. If not by Wednesday, they are scheduling my induction. 2 episodes of false labor. Hopefully the real thing happens soon.
  • I am 38 weeks + 4 days! I am really over being pregnant.. but I have a cousin who just lost her baby at 10 weeks, and another cousin who is in the hospital trying to stop the premature birth of her daughter. So I am really TRYING to be patient and thankful that we're healthy. Even if she's late, she'll be here soon!
  • 36 weeks on Wednesday...Im so ready. My OB said im dialated 1cm and my cervix 60% thinned out. My bby shower is July 9, I hope we make it :)
  • I'll be 39 weeks tomorrow andy I'm be meeting my baby boy on wednesday!
  • Due july 2nd had kailee the 23rd
  • 39 weeks on wed...not dialated...or anything....my lil man doesn't seem to want to come out yet...
  • Congrats July mommas I'm a September momma & anxious!!
  • I'm 35 weeks today, but really expect her to be here in 2-3 weeks. I'm so excited, thankful, and ready to be done, lol! :)