Brealyn's Nursery!!! (Pics) UPDATE!! More Photos!

13»

Comments

• Thanks for the ideas
  • @Cantwait2BAMommy i love it! looks like something i would have done for my little one! hey, looks like we're due at about the same time. Nov 13th :} yay scorpios! lol
  • Hehe! Yay! @fae Do u know what ur having? I just did my 20 week ultrasound and with all her combined measurements it went from Nov.13 to the 11th, but they said that was close enough so ill keep Nov. 13th for my due date!
  • @Cantwait2BAMommy THANKS ALOT ILL LOOK INTO IT
  • @trying4first THANKS I TRIED THERE WEBSITE ITS A BIT EXPENSIVE BUT I FOUND ONE ON THERE I LIKED
  • proud_mommyof2 Jojo sells for ALOT cheaper on ebay.. i got a 9 piece bedding set of theirs 2 years ago for 75 for my niece... its still on the site the Geo Squares?? for around triple what i paid on ebay.. hope that helps!
  • So....I've got the room just about finished. Just need wall coverings! Also, a pic of some custom burp cloths that i got at my baby shower. And Brealyn's coming home outfit. I'm sooo excited to have her here already. Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Oh and her is her crib. It was previously posted but i made this post in July so its gone now.

Photobucket
  • I can't wait to have my baby already!
  • Everything is sooo cute! You went alll out on your little girls room! I'm so excited to do the same for mine little man! Good job mama!
  • This is my first so, i'm sure that's why...lol But thank you! I'm having so much fun doing it too!
  • So cute! I'm 39 w and hope to finish nursery saturday.