raspberry tea

what is it suppose to do?

Comments

• Its suppose to help start labor,,
  • Idk but now I want some. :D
  • @MrsLaMaster okay that's what i heard but wasn't sure hope it works. how many cups are you suppose to drink?
  • It didnt work for me I drank it all day yesterday,,,and still nothing for me,,,,, im not sure how much u should drink so I tryed all day and all it did for me was make me pee
  • I think it only works if your almost ready I drank one cup Thursday afternoon and I had already been having strong contractions but it made them more consistant and I had my little guy that night. Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i drank it last night and had contractions all night but not close enough. i haven't had contractions so maybe this is a good start.
  • You ladies know it has to be the actual red raspberry leaves right??? Lol if your just drinking raspberry tea it won't work it has to be the organic herb leaves and you boil water for 5 mins and add the leaves and drink it as hot as u can stand it.
  • I found red raspberry leaf tea bags at the health food store. It tones & strengthens your uterine muscles, like a workout before a race! It is safe to drink through whole pregancy but especially important from 34wks on. It also is thought to help with lactation so if you like it, keep on drinking it after baby. I drink 2-3 cups before bed everynight in the bathtub.