Interracial/mixed babies.

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
There such beautiful babies. My baby would be mixed with black which is all the father and puertorican, white and korean which is all me, mommy. I can't wait to see what my baby looks like. I'm so anxious to find out what I'm having. March 7th needs to hurry lol.

Comments

• What are your babies mixed with?
  • I'm all sorts of white, with a little native american on both sides of my family. And her dad is Half white, half mexican.
  • I know how you feel everyone in my family including me and my hubs are so anxious to meet the little one!! We just know he/she is going to be gorgeous! !!!! :))
  • Yea I think I have german in me not exactly sure or polish I know its one of those type of whites lol.
  • @crazybeautifulx0 yea I'm sure my baby is going to be gorgeous lol. All babies are precious. Is your baby mixed?
  • Yea im white..with a bunch or stuff, cherokee indian, irish, portguese, hawaiian...and im sure more that's just what I can think of off the top of my head...and my hubs is black. So basically black n white :)
  • My 3 year old dad is indian n black n im french n irish...n my 2 year old and this baby fathet wutch is my husband he black my to girls are beautifull with long curly black hair
  • Awww >_< I always wanted a mixed baby but my bf is as white as me. He even has some ginger in him lol. And I'm blonde/blue eyes/pale.... we are both English/irish/french/german mixes. Kinda boo :/

I kinda wanted to mix with spanish or japanese... lol. I love how unique and exotic mixed babies look >_<
  • I'm excited to see my baby to I'm white and my fiance is half black I'm so excited!
  • Im hawaiian asian black and samoan and my hubby is italian.
  • Awww all of your babies are going to be beautiful babies.
  • I am vietnamese irish. My husband is black. I can't wait to meet our beautiful baby. Edd 9/12/11.
  • I'm white and my husband is black/american indian/white with med brown skin. Our oldest daughter has my blue eyes, dirty blonde super curly thick hair, and light brown skin. Our son has his daddy's brown eyes, med brown thick curly hair, and light brown skin. They are beautiful kids and people compliment them all the time when we go out. I'm glad I married someone with some color b/c I'm EXTREMELY pale!! Hehe.
  • I'm full blood kiowa\ deleware native american so I'm really dark, straight black hair and dark eyes and my man is white as a sheet, curly dirty blonde hair and ice blue eyes. I am SO curious to know what our baby girl will look like! She's gonna be so unique and gorgeous!
  • Yeah im pale white dont know all of what im mixed with just blonde/blue ... Babby daddy is black light skin with long dreds edd is 5/1 our little boy is going to b pretty
  • I'm white with a little Native American. He is Guatemalan. I tease that out baby is going to get his tan skin with the hidden ginger genes I carry. I'm blonde but my brother and sisters are all red heads.
  • My baby boy will be white (me) and cambodian,vietnamese and (his dad)
  • My babies are mixed too. I'm black and a lil Cherokee and my hubby is half white and half East Indian. Our kids have long black curls and the perfect mixture of both of our features. All babies are beautiful! Yours will be as well! :)
  • Im mexican and cuban my fiance is black :)
  • Puerto rican and white
  • White/irish and daddy is Puerto rican
  • We are white and whiter, lol. I work with Kids and I swear I fall love with all the mixed babies they are beautiful! All babies are of course but the skin tones, features and all come together and compliment each other so well!!
  • I'm Mexican & black & her dad is black & Hmong
  • Im micronesian/japanese and my bf is white.
  • Mixed babies r so cute. I've seen a lot of mixed babies in hawaii and man they r juz so adorable and beautiful. :)
  • My daughter and this baby are both white/Mexican/Filipino. And I agree, mixed babies are the most beautiful! :D
  • Im german, irish, black dutch, Cherokee and Scottish and sperm donor is black.
  • This will be our first baby, so we have no idea what he or she will look like. I'm very white, (mostly German) and very pale with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He is mainly Hispanic, with Native American and black, so he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He actually has some red hairs, and freckles, so that would be cute if our babies have medium dark skin with freckles and reddish brown hair. I would like it if our baby has hazel or blue eyes, but I will love our beautiful baby no matter what s/he looks like.

I've always loved the idea of mixed babies, they have the best of both worlds :) hopefully my baby will also know a second language since my fiance and his parents speak Spanish and English.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im Italian Irish and my hubby is black <3