Help - Purchasing a Baby Bath

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I'm going out to purchase my baby bath today....

Please tell me which one you have and your opinion on it.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have the summer right height bath center and it changes as your baby grows.
  • i bought one and never used it until my son got a little bigger than we just bought the blow up rubber ducky one because he would actually sit in it and play so it was just easier than filling the whole bath tub. but we always used the kitchen sick to bathe him because it was a lot easier. wish i could send you the one that i bought and never even opened!
  • I had the fisher price ocean wonders tub and loved it. My kids have taken the little cup attachments of the sides and still use them in the bathtub (our big bathtub) now. It has a little mesh hammock type thing for when they are newborns that was great.
  • I also have the ocean wonders tub.. my daughter loved it.
  • I got the summer whirlpool tub it looks awesome but no baby to put in it yet
  • You've been so quiet! I'm used to your thread up top!! Wondered if you had the baby yet, but guess not :)
  • http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2908734&CAWELAID=129858070

I'm getting the Summer Infant Soothing Spa it comes in pink for girls and natural for boys
  • I've got 3 on my registry :D The ocean wonders tub is one of them! My parents always used the sink, but my apartments sinks are seriously tiny. If they weren't so small I'd just use that.
  • Everybody keeps sayin kitchen sink. But lord there are like gazillion germs from dish rag, dishes, old dish water. Oh gosh im borderline ocd wit germs so it jus freaks me out to think of washin baby in kitchen sink :(
  • thats what i got its sooo cute
  • I have this crazy spa whirlpool shower bath tub for baby but I never used anything but the little insert you lay baby on...its a little much lol