Belly bra anyone??

At 29 wks my back is bumpin!! I have a girdle that works okay, i also have a maternity belt that's kind of uncomfortable/annoying! Saw the belly bra and it looks like it would be helpful..Any of u ladies have one? If so, is it worth purchasing?

Comments

• ANYONE???????
  • I know someone that did and she said it was helpful.
  • It will only work until like 32 weeks. At that point you won't want anything restricting you at all.
  • @momaynot thanks for responding..I didn't think anyone was going to! :) @ynvtish really? I thought it was specifically for the 3rd tri??

• I use my beband (or belly band if you have name brand) its just a sleeve, I fold it in half. Its the sleeve you can wear early on so you can still wear your non maternity pants for a while. I started using that for the tailbone pain i get late in the day at work. Its not super tight, so I can still wear it (in the 38th week). It helps some.
  • I saw them in Babies R Us and was wondering the same thing. I just started getting lower back pain. I was going to try the pillow at night first.
  • @mama_busy_bee i think mine would be wayyy too tight but thanks ill try it! @mommys1stbundle I've tried a few different pillows and i returned them all cuz they made it worse! IMO...