Puppps???

edited June 2011 in Second Trimester
So for two weeks now I have had welts big red spots on my belly come and go they stay for like three days and then disappear so I called my doc they are going to check me for puppps if that is right Idk they don't itch kinda of sore and I did have one on my leg so I guess we shall see what she says anyone else have this?

Comments

• My friend had it. She made it sound like its just really annoying, nothing serious. Like it won't hurt ur baby or anything just sucks having it. I'm sorry you might have it :( good luck with ur Dr
  • Its annoying but won't harm you or baby only cure is delivery then its could take up to two weeks post partum im six days post partum and its getting better
  • Wow hum if its nothing serious that's good but I wonder why I am getting them I don't have any known allergies and the only cure is delivery geez!
  • Its basically a allergy to pregnancy
  • It doesn't really sound like PUPPPs. Normally, that doesn't show up until the very end and it doesn't come and go. It might be an allergic reaction...did you change detergents or try a new food recently? Or maybe heat rash, from the weather. I hope for your sake it isn't PUPPPS, because that is completely miserable!
  • Oh my well I didn't have this with my daughter strange indeed did you have it @rissalee7?
  • No no and maybe heat rash that is possible I will know tom I hope not too:)
  • I have it... It sucks!!! It makes me want to rip my flesh off. I have a patch on my stomach and on my hip, but it seems to be worse on my arms. Mine is like raised redish, itchy patches with little bug bite looking spots. I haven't really found anything that helps it stop itching.
  • Yeppers tea tree oil helps with the itch feeling @txmoorekat
  • @Rissalee7 - THANK YOU!!! I will check into that! I am 39 weeks today, but I am willing to try anything!
  • @txmoorekat I felt the same way a week ago