any sept mamas at risk for preterm labor??

edited June 2011 in September 2011
I had a scare yesterday which left me in
L&D yesterday. After a couple of tests they determined I was fine.... Thought I was leakin amniotic fluids....thank godness everything is fine tho.

Comments

• I am. I'm due September 10 but she wants out now.
  • Yes I may b a candidate for preclampsia...not due til 30th Sept....
  • I am due sept 2 but I measured small last appointment andoc said that since I have had other problems with this pregnancy that he is worried about a growth restriction so next thurs they are going to check if she is not growing right then he said she would be better off out than in. He also said if I make it to 35 wks he wouldn't stop me if I went into labor ( I will be 31 weeks tomorrow) :O
  • I WAS ORIGINALLY DUE SEPT 7 BUT BABY MEASURED TWO WEEKS OFF SO I'M DUE THE 23 BUT I'M DIABETIC SO I'M AT RISK OF PRE TERM LABOR... HOPEFULLY NO TIME SOON... I'LL BE 28 WEEKS TOMORROW..
  • I'm due September 1 and I have been dilated to 1 1/2 cm since 25 weeks and I'm diabetic. I'm only 31 weeks and he is measuring at 4 lbs.. my doc is inducing me at 36 weeks 6 days.
  • I hope the best for all of u b/c I know my nerves were shot yesterday when they told me to go to l&d. But I have a feeling he'll have to be out sooner even if its 38 wks b/c I feel him in my pelvic bone but they only checked for amniotic leakage. I may just elect a csection at that point. Dnt wana go thru labor and be wisked away b/c my cervix is small. Mom had the same prob and had 3 csections.