Newborn Baby Bottles... Need your help!!

edited June 2011 in Babies
What kind of bby bottles do u mommies use? I have a 2 week old and I have tried Avent newborn bot. And when shes suckn its drippn from mouth area. I have to have a bib on her, cuz its alot she spills or ahe even chokes. Bottle nipples are newborns... Ive triied Gerber and it does the same.... I dont know what to do! Can someone give me a good advice?

Comments

• I am going with playtex vantaire advanced this time around. I have heard great reviews.
  • I used dr brown's bottle since my daughter was born til i decided to take the bottle away from her.. and i had a wonderful experience with them.. I plan to use them when my 2nd baby is born .
  • I recommend Mam they are brilliant :)
  • Playtex drop in bottles. Have u tried something with a smaller nipple?
  • I 2nd the suggestion of Playtex drop ins...Avent did the same thing to me
  • Firstly..
    **I Love your daughters cheeks !!!!**♥

&*
    Secondly..
    I'm going to use playtex drop ins, they reduce gas (I'm pretty sure it was gas? But I know they reduce something.) also :)
  • You would think Avent was one of the best one, since their sooo freakin expensive!
    Does Playtex drop ins have the baggie in?
    ?
  • @mommylovessparkles... Thanx! She sure has big cheeks and fat rolls everywhere... shes 2 weeks weighs 10lb 16oz.. she eatsss
  • I used Playtex Drop-Ins. They are great for breastfeeding moms too.
  • personally i'm gonna try both the Playtex and the Tommee..they are BPA free..and they are supposed to be close to a natural nipple.
  • My sister in law had the avent bottle but switched to tommee tippie bottle and loves them... Her baby can latch on so well without the mess like the avent bottles.
    I plan on using tommee tippie as well
  • Whats BPA free?
  • We used Playtex drop ins w both our daughters and loved them, used avent w our son loved them, was the only nipple he would take other than the breast. With this one we are going to try first step breast flow when not able to bf
  • Awwwww :) too cute !
  • I absolutly loved dr browns bottles they were amazing my daughter never had gas!!!
  • My daughter is one month I use playtex ventaire advanced, n I got slow flow nipples for when she was first born..she now uses medium flow n slow flow..
  • I've used every bottle out there I think lol had good luck wit nuk nuby tommee tippee an Dr browns. This time I think Ima try the evenflo purely comfi bottles there curved wit hand grips on them.cute an simple an love the curve:)
  • I'm going to use tommee tippee closer to nature bottles
  • I use medela because I use a medela pump. My son is a month old & has no prob drinking out of them.
  • @betty its an industrial chemical thats used to make baby bottles, toys, water bottles etc..its said to be harmful..especially if you microwave bottles it can seep into the formula.
  • I used dr browns at first bc the nipple is smaller and she had a little mouth.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'd try even flo, or even soothie. Avent bottles are great but maybe not for the tiny babies! At my work we have a baby that was doing the playtex drop ins. She always had really bad gas and it took an hr+ to finish a 4oz a bottle. Now she is on the other playtex ones I'm not sure what its called. But dr browns are good too! Recommended for acid reflux but they are good for air flow! im glad theres no one recommending off brand bottles. They are the worst! Cheap but thats the only plus!
  • @dncrcass Aww man those bottles leak? that's Wat i was gonna use :( think ill try sumthn else glad u posted that :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I used Playtex drop ins n loved them gonna with this one too! reduces colic n gas
    : )
  • I use the Dr browns bottles
  • Thanks mommies... going out bottle shoppn again!!

@ firsttimer... thanx hun
  • @dncrcass u think that's y? Man I'm stuck idk Wat to do lol I've tried almost every bottle except those I was gona try they look simple an easy to clean. Dk Wat to buy now !lol
  • Dr, browns is all my family uses,, there awesome