So i just found out my husbands having an affair at work

13»

Comments

• IM SORRY UR GOING THRU THIS , I FOUND OUT I WAS THE SIDE CHICK WHEN I TOLD MY BD I WAS PREGNANT . IF U NEED SOMEONE TO TLK TO ILL LISTEN I KNW ITS HARD BUT TRY NOT TO STRESS YOURSELF FOR THE BABY
  • @proud_mommyof2 im ok now this happen in march it just brought up in another one of my posts...but yeah its still hard on me...to think my hubbys been with another women..i hate the feeling...im still with him but have a very tight leash on him... @usmcwifemommy101107 if theres ever another time thats it nomore i'll never forgive him however hard it is...id rather be by myself then with a guy thats always gonna be cheating on me... He did it once I forgave him but I swear if I even hear about something hes gone....and he knows it.....
  • I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR U AND UR FAMILY. I KNOW THE FEELING AND WOULDNT WISH IT ON ANYONE
  • Thanx girly :)
  • Yeah im hoping and praying this will be it never again...its the most painfull thing ive ever been thru...even more painfull then giving birth I would say...i dont ever wanna go thru it again.... :'(