in need of advice, urgant!

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
so yesterday I started feeling bubbling in my lower vagina(i hate using that word!lol) and after searching on the internet they say it sometimes indicates that the waters are either breaking or have broken, today I woke up with wet knickers, I just thought id pee'd a little but tgen further down them there's like a dry patch then its wet again, I've been having on & off mild cramps this morning, last night I couldn't stand or sit in certain positions because the pressure down there was too extreme! I also gave slight diarrhea, think I may call my midwife if ger phone is on, kinda worried

Comments

• How many weeks are u?
  • Are your panties continuously wet? Like you wipe but in a short period of time damp again? If you push like your in labor does the flow increase? I think there is a 5h time frame to get baby our ofter the water breaks before the risk of infection gets to high
  • @Sammylouiseday 24 hours is the recommended time frame. I would call your midwife. If your not peeing yourself, yet your leaking down your leg...it is very possible that your water has broken. Please keep us updated and good luck! :)
  • I'm 37 week +2, its not dripping down my leg just soaking in my pants, Ivr put a panti liner on to keep an eye on it
  • @Sammylouiseday Does it seem to be worse if you've been laying down vs standing/sitting? It is common to have an increase in vaginal discharge throughout pregnancy and especially closer to your due date. It still couldn't hurt to call the midwife. :)
  • Ring your midwife diarrhea can be an early sign that labour is not far away, plus loosing fluid sounds like you may be close good luck keep us posted
  • Are you from england as you have a midwife im from england not known any english ladies go into labour on here yet you could be our first lol
  • @mamma4 only one so far but that was about 3 months ago lol
    Yeah I'd call midwife if her phone switched of should be some kind of 24 hour place on your notes either labour ward or an actual 24 hour place
  • its mainly happened over night so ut was when i was laid down, just walked my mun up to her doctors appointment and felt immence pressure so hopefully this week will be my week, my midwifes phones still off so havent managed to get hold of her,

ahaha I've noticed that too, yeah I i am :)
  • I have all the numbers printed on my pregnancy pack notes look at the front cover its should say delivery suit ultrasound ect with all the phone numbers how you feeling now
  • feeling okay, still got the vad pressure but otherwise I'm okay, I managed to get an appointment with my midwife today so ill know what was wrong. I have all the numbers on my notes but only 2 midwife. and labour ward.
  • Any update hope all went well with the midwife
  • I had to make a new account forgot my password lol, he's still in the oven, my midwife never called me back so I left it, I see her this on Wednesday so ill ask her then, been having a few mild problems over last day so if I end up in hospital with these I'll ask them there to do an examination.
  • I had to make a new account forgot my password lol, he's still in the oven, my midwife never called me back so I left it, I see her this on Wednesday so ill ask her then, been having a few mild problems over last day so if I end up in hospital with these I'll ask them there to do an examination.