It's July!

edited July 2011 in Third Trimester
Are you ready July mommy's?
The time is near! I'm excited. I have exactly 2 weeks til she's here(csection)

What day in July are you due? And do you feel prepared?

Comments

• I'm not due in July but I am excited it's here it's my daughters birthday this month and nothing makes me more happier knowing she has another year of life :)
  • I didn't realize that until I saw your post. I should pay much closer attention! :ar!
  • Im due July 30. I actually feel prepared. My husband, my daughter, and I are having a little baby moon this weekend before he gets here. (Its only 3 hours from home and doc said its ok yesterday) How are you feeling abouy everything?
  • Due july 22 we hve eveything baby need for my princess. Still looking for crib beddin but i guess tht can wait
  • Im pretty excited to have my body back.
    Most pregnancy symptoms I have grown used to but.. Ive been laying in bed for hours not able to sleep because I feel like I have to move my legs constantly. This is an everynight thing. I usually fall asleep around 8am and am up by 10:30 with the kids.. So even though im not looking forward to waking every few hours to tend to my baby. I know hubby is gonna have a few weeks off of work for Paterntiy leave so I will be able to sleep again at least for a little while.. And my mom moved 7 miles so I will have plenty of help.
    We have everything we need..except baby.
  • due july 17 extremely excited, can't wait to feel human again. :)
  • July 16 whoopwhoop! 8->
  • I'm not due in july, but I'm happy for all of you! And it does put me one month closer!
  • Having her July18th!!! i couldnt be anymore happier prepared or not shes coming...Lol. i also can wait to get my fat lazy butt back in shape its been way too long!
  • I realised I was saying I was 1 day less overdue all week! I was due the 25th of june. Today it's 40+6! hopefully my induction Sunday works and he's a holiday baby.
  • @jaime77 I hope the baby isn't too big.. he is so cozy in there! LOL he needs to come out!
    I'm due July 23 and I'm so ready to be done and get my body back!
  • July 19 I can't wait I'm a very sporty type girly girly I can't wait to go jogging & play soccer with the kids and hiking ...this time with the new baby !!!!!!!!
  • I know! Last month I had the 25th as a finish line day. I think that makes a difference to getting the last weeks over with.. Feels depressing going another week! i have an awful feeling the inductions going to be forever with a csection as the finale..lol i'm trying to stay on the positive tho.
  • Due the 31st! But praying he comes sooner. I thought I was the only person celebrating today, but I was wrong! LOL! Good luck, ladies! :)
  • YYYYEEEESSSS I HAV 9MRE DAYS N I CAN'T WAIT...I'm due the 10 on my bfs mom bday she died 3yrs ago so I wud really like for him to cum on tht day...good luck ladies
  • I am due july 27 th and I can't wait..I am ready for my lil man to get here!!!
  • AM due on the 13th so cnt wait 2 meet my baby girl :-) gud luck ladies hope everything goes ok 4 u all
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due on the 15th and I can not wait!!! I'm so impatient and miserable. I feel like these past few weeks are feeling like years. I'm so tired. My husband told me this morning that maybe my body can't handle pregnancy. Mind you, its my 2nd child (my first pregnancy was a breeze) and I'm only 24yo. Haha..
  • Im due july 11th,,,, but last night I started having horrible contractions and they wouldnt let up,,,but I finally got a lil sleep then woke up early to the same thing so it just might be today, which I really really hope so he will be at home for the 4th
  • AM due on the 13th so cnt wait 2 meet my baby girl :-) gud luck ladies hope everything goes ok 4 u all
  • Sorry did not mean 2 post comment twice silly touch screen phone
  • I'm due on the 25th of July and as of yesterday I was 40% effaced and 2&1/2 cm dialated :) this lil girl might be coming very soon and yes I'm very prepared for her.. :)
  • Got 5 more days left till my csection date July 6th....so ready to have my baby boy...daddy and big brother kai are excited as well...been having contractions all morning so he may be coming sooner...but no later than the 6th!!