Baby Shower/ Pure Romance Party

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
Ok, So I was reading a post about shaving and saw that one person was a rep from Pure Romance. Then I thought to myself how fun would that be to have along with my baby shower??? What do ya think ladies???? :-?

Comments

• I agree with @praying4our3rd however some people might see it as sex is how you got there in the first place so they might be more open to it. Dk but I personally wouldn't then you might have a bunch of chicks waiting to *celebrate with their new toy or something and not focusing on celebrating your baby which is what's its all about :)
  • I see the humor in it! Without pure romance the baby shower wouldn't be needed kinda like the chicken and the egg scenario LOL!!! But I'm honestly with @praying4our3rd baby shower is all about baby and innocence. Now if you want to follow up the shower with the pure romance party that's cool- you can tell everyone your just getting ready to practice the fun for #2. Lmao I would totally go to baby shower then pure romance as long as separated you know?
  • @ praying4our3rd...Honest Plz
  • Oh ust for the ladies... I will also be doing a co-ed one with too!!!
  • Thanks Ladies, you all really helped meto decide what to do...I am gonna wait and have a Pure Romance for my b-day in Oct. after the baby gets here!!! Have an AWESOME day!!!!
  • Waiting is a good plan! Lol! I was just thinking, my baby book has pages for pictures of the baby shower and I don't know that you'd want those kinds of things in the baby book.