I am SUCH a cheater!

edited June 2011 in Baby showers
I can't stay off my registry! I look at it twice a day. I'm so nervous we won't get everything we need!

Comments

• im feeling the same way :/
  • I was the same way... :-( We didn't get everything on the registry, nor some of the essential items. Sad thing is, a get deal of your guest probably won't even consult the registry... X_X
  • I worry about that too. Esp since most people don't even go off the registry & most people love to buy cute clothes for your baby over any essential item you need. At least places like Babies R Us gives u discounts off items you don't get. Hang in there, there are good deals esp online shopping like through Amazon. Your baby will get great items regardless! :-)
  • No one even looked at our registery except my mom and his grandma. And they both got us the same thing. The crib dresser chest and baby monitor set. But they both took back the bedroom set we don't have enough room for it even though we have a 5 bedroom house. We need more space. But his grandma promised to get us another one when we move into a bigger house. Maybe next year or so.
  • I did too. I got some things off my registry but got more diapers. So I'm happy, especially since I didn't want clothes.
  • I wish it was a way to say nicely on ur invitation REGISTRY STUFF ONLY THANKS...LOL... Or plz make sure ur gift has a gift receipt so i can take it back & get what i need! Thanks in ADVANCE ;) I wud never write that but i wish it was a nice way to say it...
  • Don't feel bad I check all the time
  • dont freak most of the time there will be alot of gift cards!!! I wish i was getting a baby shower for this baby too!