Illinois mamas....

edited July 2011 in Health
Its gonna be the hottest day of the year today....Stay hydrated and be safe!! I'll be keepin cool in the pool, at least for a lil while! (Same to the rest of the mommies across the country..Be safe!) :D

Comments

• Depends on where in illinois you are but chi area is gonna be steamin with the heat+humidity but we've already had hotter days.
  • Yea hopefully it rains because my hubby works outside all day and if its gonna be a 100 out and they don't get breaks I can only imagine
  • Yeah they're sayin it gonna feel between 100-105!! Hasn't felt that hot yet... @mommy2be92 Both of us work outdoors...Im already home from work but my hubs hasn't even started yet! Hopefully its not too bad, for their sake!
  • Yeah its scary when it gets so hot and they work outside your always worried about them he's outside from 6am till 4pm
  • I'm in Chicago and so far so good...not heat wave in sight yet
  • I'm near O'Hare and yea it was hot out but not super bad. Though I sat on the steps for a few mins & I'm like ....inside I go to sit in front of a fan!
  • I STRONGLY despise the weatherman today for lying to me! Today is the effin heat wave and im working...ALL DAY!!! If anyone is wondering i work for fedex so im stuck outside in this shit! Climbing in and outta my truck is not gettin any easier, especially on days like today! Ughhh!!!!! :/