Coupons

Ok, so I guess we are not doing cloth diapers after all, so I wanna start getting coupons and buying diapers on sale as much as I can now so that I'm not buying them at full price. Anyone know how to get the good manufacturer coupons? Do they send them to you? How do you get in on that?

Comments

• I started getting coupons for diapers n wipes after my initial doc visit. I think the office puts pregnant woman on lists bc I never signed up for baby magazines but they come too.
  • Huh...I havn't gotten anything... :(
  • They barely have any coupons for baby diapers in Sundays papers.. Wonder if pampers or luvs ect online sites would send us some if we sign.up. Never looked yet.
  • @jaime77 I have looked online and signed up for some rewards program thru pampers, but as far as I can tell you have to buy their products then enter a code online to earn rewards...I just signed up a week or so ago, wo we will see if they send me any coupons or anything.
  • www.babiesonline.com
  • Sign up on all diaper websites plus the formulas (email) cuz of partner sites. I'm cloth diapering but before I found out about cloth, I signed up everywhere
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've received some from pampers.com, Target sent me some. Sometimes you can find them in Sunday inserts or online coupon sites. And amazon mom has big bulk for a good price and you subscribe and save for extra 30% off plus for the first year you get free shipping. Just remember to unsubscribe after making your order.