C-Section advice for a very unhappy me :(

edited July 2011 in Pregnant
So last night I was in terrible pain from my right side again. I know it's either my appendix or ovary. (hospital think it's my appendix) I'm one day shy of 24 weeks and I know if I go in they are going to remove my appendix which I have been told leaves a 60/40 chance of bringing on labour and if it does I know they won't stop it. I have been warned that I may have to have a section at 32weeks if my pain persists. I have finally realised that I'm not going to get that ohh soo Important natural birth I want. So for those who have had a section can you please tell me what happens before during and after. I guess I want to be as clued up as possible :(

Comments

• I'm sorry, hun. Why would they not stop labor at that point if you had surgery? It would be so early. :/
  • Just so you know if its your appendixs I would go sooner then later because if it burst it can kill you. & I'm sorry about you notr getting your natural birth
  • I dunno just what has been told to me. Apparently it's just not procedure. All I know is that I'm dreading my pain getting too intense. I don't want the surgery if it means that Elliot will suffer. So I guess when they ask me at 32 weeks about having a C-Section I'm going to say yes so that both me and Elliot get the best chance possible. @blueberrysmom
  • I see. I'll be praying for you and sending both of you guys positive vibes! >:D<
  • @mommy2be92 I know but I refuse to go until it's absolutely needed. I'm convinced it is my ovary. They think appendix as they can't see either of them on scans I told them I didn't want surgery as I don't want no risks to Elliot if it turns out to be unnesassary. I ended up in hospital 5 days on all kinds of drugs and eventually discharged myself after some anti biotics seems to have helped. Now I'm just waiting.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.