Woooo whooo

That ole nasty plug came out this morning.. 38 weeks tomorrow.. Come on baby Karsyn

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Seems the epo is working well :D
  • Way to go! \:D/
  • Cooooooome on Baby! Let's get this show on the road @karla_with_a_k ...

Show me how its done!
  • Lol.. If he would just release that hormone sayin hes ready, we would be in business @ynvtish but I bet he will be stubborn like his mama and ill have to be induced
  • @karla_with_a_k ... July babies seem to be very stubborn. I think the least that the Lord could have done is reduced the gestastional days to balance out the labor pains he increased.

I mean 5 months to have a baby would have been plenty. On that 5th month and 1 day... "Ok let's pack it up and get on out"

I don't know where ya going, but you gotta get the Hell up out this belly.. LOL
  • hahaha. Im thinkin of tryin the cummin tea
  • What the heck is cummin? Never heard of it?
  • Idk. Me either till here but I just read a post that it worked for.a pregly.. I thought u tried it :/
  • Cumin Tea. This is used by midwives in Latino cultures. Traditionally, a raw cube of potato is added to the tea, it absorbs the bitterness of the cumin. You can add sugar to this one or honey. 1 T. cumin seed to one cup of boiling water, allow to steep for 5 minutes, then drink. No more than 1 cup an hour per day.
  • What does steep mean? Sit in it? Didnt u try it? @ynvtish
  • @karla_with_a_k ... Nope never tried it. I just learned about it the other day on pregly too. I've googled where to get it and can't figure it out. The only place maybe is ... You know in the grocery stores they have the little section that has all Mexican species in the plastic packages for like 99 cents each... Maybe its there. It is a Latino spice.
  • Im bout to go look. Ill let ya know in just a lil while
  • @yvntish I found it at wally world in the spices. Cumin seed
  • Was it near the Mexican spices @karla_with_a_k
  • It was where all the spices are.
  • What does it look like
  • The brand is mccormic. Its next to ground cumin, but dont get that. Make sure its the seeds. Itll say cumin seed. And they look like seeds lol @ynvtish
  • Bout to drink my 2nd cup. Its NASTY
  • Updates
  • It was a fail. First cup I had cramps but not what I call contractions. 2nd cup did nothing. I wont be drinkin anymore. @ynvtish
  • EEEEk!!!!!!
    I can't believe so many of us are ready to pop now! :-ss

Come on Karsyn!!!! :-bd
  • Yes karla!! It works!! I drank it on my bday and had her that nite!! IF YOUR 38 OR CLOSER.... GO FOR IT MOMMIES! ITS ALSO DELICIUOS!!! ADD A LIL SUGAR TO IT!!
  • You can find it on the produce sec on the very back... it comes in a clear puch for about $.99-$1.29... Its not the powder ladies.. its the long cinnamon sticks!!! Boil til water is brown, drain carefully, and pour into cup, add sugar to your taste! Good Luck!!
  • @betty im 38 weeks today. I cant stomach no more. It was horrible
  • Sticks??? What?? I got the seeds in the spice isle
  • Sticks?