ive lost it!! pregnancy has won..good lord.

edited July 2011 in First time moms
All i wanna do is cry!! And cry and cry. My emotions havent been totally crazy until recently.
Im complety losing it! And i just know im driving my boyfriend crazy:(

Pleeease tell me your emotions go back after having the baby? How long does it take? Because seriously in lost in my own head. I left work an hour early because im just crying. A lot of issues lk anxiety and worries from my own childhood have come to rear their ugly head.

Im sorry ladies:( ive noone to talk to

Comments

• Once you gave birth you depends if you breastfeed or not (i think so) when I breastfeed it took me Lil bit longer to fix my emotions and anyway you will feel better than now to much emotions you will be fine try to enjoy what it last your pregnancy ;-)
  • I hope so too! I'm not crying as much as I am yelling and ripping people new assh*les left and right ~X( >:/ X(

I'm thinking it will take a while until our hormones regulate after the babies are born though :-<

Have you tried talking to your boyfriend about what's going on with you?
  • Im right there with you.....today I cried 3 times and looking back for no good reason :(

I have been good emotionally like you said until now and im not liking this one bit. As if changes to our poor bodies weren't enough!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do what ever it is u have to do to keep urself from going insane. I went to the library and got me a really good book, bought lots and lots of healthy snacks so I can eat my ass off without worring too much about weight and most importantly.... I flew my mom in from ny since I have no fam in va. Having her around for 5 days was fun and the fact that I was able to talk to her about everything made things a little better for me when I was lossing my head. Try to keep ur mind distracted.
  • @mshahir i know youre exactly right my dear. Im gonna do my best to just take a chill pill. Thank you though:) just hearing it helps ya know?
    @hbmamma exactly! Im hoping that the fact that i told my work i wont be here for this last week will help. That extra atress has gots ta go!
    @booface thats how i was last week! And this week im just a hot teary upset mess! Wah ;[ lol idk, ive mentioned it and he iis normally very supportive but i think he just kinda desnt know what to say. Hr constantly tells me im beautiful and that he loves me. Idk what more i want. Lol but im gonna spill my guts when he gets home. Just so he knows why im acting so nuts.
    @nena18_labori oh man i am breastfeeding lol im hoping that when i see her little face a loy of it wont matter anymore
  • @mlizzy194 oh gosh yeah im glad i do have my mom here. But i think youre right. I dont really have much that i do anymore besides get ready for th baby and work. I think ill go buy some new canvas, i used to paint all the time. I lack motivation noe but i think itll make me feel better:) thank you for the suggestions. I think some good time doing things i like might help
  • I hear u me and my mom get into it a lot bc of my childhood I was over the crap 4 years ago its normal and ur bcomming a mom so u see things differently too it will go back