What restaurants do you love?

edited July 2011 in Food
I went to Chilis today and had the california club.. SOO Good!

Comments

• Paradise Bakery!!! But haven't been since pregnant with all the things some say you can't eat. :(
  • I love schlotskeez (sp) I love their turkey jalapeno pizza and their classic sandwhich
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would love to have an authentic Indian restaurant in my town. Thai also. So lame here without interesting ethnic food. Ugh!
  • Red lobster, long horn, ponderosa, chillis, carribean food and fried chicken wings! Lmbo ok I know last 2 weren't restaurants but Im just saying.
  • edited July 2011
    Potbellys!!!! Chipotle, Burger King & Golden Corral even tho I should be ashamed at how many plates I get there lol!!!! :)
  • @praying4our3rd The flavors are so complex and wonderful. Sweet and spicy and all kinds of delicious!
  • Olive Garden, The Cheese Cake factory,and Sweet Tomatoes.
  • Red Lobster but I only want the cheesy biscuits!
  • @blueberriesmom I had some good thai last week. I've never had Indian, I so wana try...I need more friends willing to try exotic foods. I'm the only one I know that will except for like one friend.
  • Ethiopian is fantastic, too! @mommyof3tobe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh my fav restaurants are sushi samba, sea (which is a great thai restaurant in brooklyn), gyu kaku (japanesse bbq they have restaurants in a couple of cities) and tonys (sea food really casual style) in city island in the bronx. I'm really hungry right now.
  • Man I'm extremely hungry now and want red lobster shoot my daughter is allergic last time we were there she broke just from sitting in the restaurant. Dang.
  • BJ's Brewery because of their pizzookie dessert MMMM :-)
  • @blueberrysmom The cheesy biscuits are AMAZING, but they were also about the ONLY thing I found edible at Red Lobster :)) I haven't had Indian food in forever! Now I'm craving it like crazy! =P~
  • Golden coral(breakfast), Moe's southwest grill, chili's, On the border, olive garden, outback, popeyes(cajun fries and sweet tea).
    : )
  • Golden Coral, Ihop, Old Chicago, Texas Coral and Zels!...
  • @mommysierra that pizza sounds delicious I my self am in love with arbys and denys
  • i like the cajun pasta with shrimp from chilis. my fave restaurants are CPK, cheesecake factory, buca di beppo, shokudo and anywhere with yummy desserts LOL
  • I love CPK!!! And my all time favorite is Cheesecake Factory
  • Flannigans, cheesecake factory, chipolte, and Udipi cafe(pakastani/indian vegan food)
  • Olive garden!!!!!Omg craving it now ..wingstop..the lazy dog..el torrito..and albertos Mexican fast food..lol .soo hungry right now
  • Place Called Bay Breeze Here In Atl Mmmmm Its So Good & They Pack Your Plate With Food