help x

Comments

• Very pretty hair :) I have curly curly hair n I use john frita curls up spray I can't spell lol but I swear by it it doesn't weight the hair down n it makes it nice n shiny also there is a curls up moose I use its also called curls up idk who its by off the top of my head but its a white can with pink n orange works wonders
  • @mommakk88 ooh see there are so many products i don't where to start? lol i've seen that brand around but i never did try it i'll check it out :) ty
  • @everyone TYSM for replying, now i gotta write all this down and look for everything lol i hope i find the one!
  • @cee808 I hear ya I have had to go through a lot of products to find the right ones that won't make my hair oily or weighed down ect those two work wonders for me those r the only two I will use
  • My hair is like that and I just leave conductor in it if I want it to stay like that but it takes longer to dry but nothing else works for me
  • Fast form by paul mitchell I love it
  • @JerseyMommy i do use leave in conditioner but even with that.. if i leave her hair down its gets all tangled n messy looking...

@Excitedtobe i'll look into that :)

ty girls
  • Try just for me products plus they smell great!
  • Her hair looks like the same texture as my hair (although hers is gorgeous and long) my favorite product is by aveda when I want my hair curly like hers I use the "be curly" line of products especiallythe shampoo and then I use the "light effects" styling whip. They are a little pricey but if you sign up for their rewards card you can earn free gift certificates to salons/spas. And they send you coupons for free sample products and a birthday gift! I've also used the mixed chicks and its too heavy in the summer. We'll see what happens in the winter though.
  • I also like super skinny as a serum. But if you use too much it looks greasy. But its nice to add some shine to dull hair
  • I'm a hair dresser I recommend its a10 its pricey but I love it when you put product in her hair put it all over your hands like soap(back of hands too) and run your hands thru her hair starting at the ends working your way up to the scalp this way the most product is at the ends and doesn't make it look greasey plus use less product (like a dime or nickel amount) you can always add more if needed
  • @JuneBug lol i did try that..and i couldn't stand the smell. too strong haha

@blissmarie23 is there a certain store that carries those or would i have to look online? a couple people recommended mixed chicks but i have never seen that around either. ima try looking online.. thanks

@Excitedtobe is that like a serum? ima google it. sounds interesting..

ty all ♥
  • They have a bunch of products yes they have a serum I love it kinda a lot of moola but I have really fine hair and it doesn't weigh it down
  • @Excitedtobe lol maybe i should get it for myself because my hair is super fine also
  • Yea both of you can use it lol
  • Paul mitchell round trip. Also paul mitchell awapuhi sea spray and awapuhi oil I recomend the shampoo and conditioner its in a black bottle very high concentrate so a tiny goes a long way a lil more on the pricy side but the small bottles last about 2 months my daughter has hair like your daughters she's 9 and it what I use on her I'm a hairdressser as well good luck
  • @camommy wow sounds pricey, but all the good things are lol everyones recommending so much i don't know where to start. i am wiriting this all down tho :) ty
  • edited July 2011
    JustForMe products are the best for biracial and black hair I do my neice hair and it stays soft and smells good all day! They also have Africa's Best products for kids with olive oil I use that on really hot days to keep her hair moist and shiny without the greasy turnout a lot of products have and JUSTFORME is Great For everyday use;)
  • @ZekesMommy i tried using the just for me and i was not for me. i did not like the smell. lol everyday i use a spray bottle and i mix water and conditioner. saves alot. if i leave her hair down i use garnier serum... its for adults but i barely ever leave her hair down...
  • U would probably like the olive oil products for kids best I just. Looked in my cabinet lol and majority of everything I use is by Olive Oil. And it smells great! The detanagler I idea I by JustForMe and no it doesn't have the bestsmell lol
  • You have gotten so many tips and ideas, but im going to go ahead and give you one more...lol! My niece has tight curls, so it may not work exactly the same, but we use spray detaingler johnson & johnson brand that comes from target, walmart, BRU, CVS or walgreens. But the teick is "curls rock" by Bed Head, it smells good, not to adult or over powering. Good luck!!!
  • @ZekesMommy ohh i think i saw that at walmart but i have never bought it. it has like a green label right.. i'll check it out. ty :)
  • @HoneyBee i actually have some curls rock products :) they are ok but not exactly what i'm looking for. i used to use those detanglers but i go thru so much i found out that mixing conditioner with water in a spray bottle works just as well lol. saves me alot of money.
  • Yes green lable its for kids but I even use it for my hair to cause they actually just started the for kids brand a year ago it was just for adults I like the smell ALOT lol
  • They have detanglers shampoo conditioners and a serum that is really good and not greasy Olive Oil products aren't greasy which is definitely best quality after great smell lol
  • @ZekesMommy i thought it would be greasy because its called olive oil LOL i will def check it out now tho
  • Nope its pretty much just moisturizer I have long hair and use it for myself and I'm not biracial at least don't look it lol dad is black and white mom is black
  • @ZekesMommy well then u r. lol hey aren't u supposed to be getting ready for the hospital! :-D
  • Yes my boyfriend is getting dressed and I'm bout ready to throw something at him cause he's getting ready like a female lol I'm in a tank top shorts robe and slippers and he getting dressed like we going on a date lol
  • My son has really curly hair and I just put a couple of drops of conditioner in some water and put it in a spray bottle, spray it on his hair, come it threw and it looks lovely, gets rid of his bed head anyways