help x

13»

Comments

• Lol @zekesmommy maybe he wants to like nice in the babies first pics haha too funny. Tell him to hurry! Btw r u naming ur baby zeke? If were having a boy that's one of the names we like because all our kids names have Z in them :)
  • @mums_the_word I do the same with my daughter to detangle when I put her hair up but her hairs long and if I leave it down it doesn't stay smooth.. Starts getting tangled lol
  • @zekesmommy oh and btw my bf is also biracial but does not look it at all. His dad is black and his moms hawaiian but he is a carbon copy of his dad. Lol
  • edited July 2011
    @cee808 That's funny yea I'm a carbon copy of my mom with better hair ;) my dads light skin hazel eyes and red hair lol lol Zeke is his nickname his name is Zavierre :)
  • I always used pink its a lotion
  • @Proudmomma a couple of u said pink.. i have never seen that around.. where do u get it at?
  • @cee808. I bought the mixed chicks online. And I buy aveda at the aveda store at the mall (but you can get it online too.)
  • Pink lotion you can probably get at walgreens or an african american hair shop.
  • I got it at target
  • Is a pink bottle