Cinnamon Tea Documentary!!

2»

Comments

• @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle How's that tea treatin' ya?! I just drank my first cup of cumin tea. I added a cube of potato, so it really didn't have a taste but damn that stuff does smell raunchy :0&
  • Lls am going to start my mission on Tuesday with all those teas, so wish me luck and labor dust for all of y'all and keep us posted @bentleysmommy & @mommy2IsaiahGiselle
  • @bentleysmommy Im on my 3rd glass..
    So far ive just had to pee alot.. Im sure it wont work for me since my cervix is still hard as a rock.. But its worth a shot..
    Im getting cumin seeds tomorrow.
  • @DajanesCabral thank you! You keep us updated too when you start!
    @luvbump yeah it usually doesn't do anything if you aren't dilated or effaced any. Last time I was checked on Wednesday I was 1 1/2 to 2cm dilated, 50% effaced, and baby was at station -2. Fingers crossed :D
  • I hope it works!
  • @bentleysmommy ~ Well do ma, ill be getting myself ready and stocked tomorrow.....lls
  • Wow were on a labor roll today huh lol good luck ladies lots of labor dust to u guys (=
  • edited July 2011
    Woke up out of a dead sleep(even took two pm's) with horrible contractions.
  • 0911MommyOf2 Thank you!
    @luvbump no freaking way! What and how much did you drink?! I got nothing so far :(
  • edited July 2011
    I chugged a glass. Then took a long shower but let the pot sit there on the stove with the rest of the tea cinnamon sticks still in it. By the time I drank it it was so potent it burned my mouth.
    Then had sex. Fell asleep before my 3rd glass. Went to sleep at like 5am.
    And now im up.. At 635 The pain is consistant. It never stops so aside fron a hard belly i cant seem to time them. My back starts hurting every so often too. I think with the contractions.
  • edited July 2011
    @luvbump Okay so how much water did you boil and how many sticks did you add?
  • Can cinnamon spice(not sticks)be used as a sub? @mommy2isaiahngiselle
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • well i just down my first glass :)
    i really HOPE something happens..
    [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<
  • So neither worked for me :( but I'm having lots of cramping so I'm about to make a cup of the raunchy tea.
  • well so far all it has done was make this baby really hyper.
  • Good luck ladies! Ive had 0 contractions today. But im so tired from everything yesterday, I gotta rest a cpl days lol and reenergize..
  • @karla_with_a_k i dont blame you at all..
    im not patient at all so if it dont work the first couple times than i give up. l0l ..
  • @ittybitty.either way he will be here in 8 days, so imma stop tryin the self inducers
  • @karla_with_a_k i have 3 days til i go into the hospital but i really really just want her to come before than ..
    i really feel like i just gave her a cup full of sugar, is moving like crazy in there.. maybe she'll punch her way out [-O<
  • Thats how Karsyn was.. Gave him a sugar high lol. He loved it
  • @karla_with_a_k thats what my mom said. she said "you may not want to drink anymore of that if thats what its doing to her" .. l0l!
    she has has been a really lazy baby but not since than. l0l! .. but she is also not used to be having anything with sugar. :-ss
  • She will be ok @ittybitty... We eat sugar everyday
  • @karla_with_a_k i know but not like that.. i have the diabetes so alls i ever drink is water. that was alot for her at once. l0l!
  • @Ittybitty Bentley was the same way! I thought he was going to kick through my stomach. My ribs paid for it :(
    @Karla_with_a_K Well atleast your close. I got a few more weeks if this doesn't work. Pray for me [-O<
  • @bentleysmommy she usually stays away from my ribs so thats a good thing.. she is pushing my sides and the bottom, really hard.. she is nuts :(|)