Castor Oil induction - 2nd Attempt

Comments

• edited July 2011
    @YNVTish 's milkshake brings all the preglys to the post. lol I couldn't help it, it just popped into my head. :) Hope everything is going well!!!
  • 2:42 AM MST ...

Just woke up! Called down to the hospital and my Dr has 2 C-sections and 3 other patients in labor. So I'm going to wait until 7am. My contractions are still going but I cab barely feel them. :-(
  • Any news??? Cheering for you!!!
  • Hey how's it going? Any updates?
  • 6:54 AM MST...

Woke up to horrible contractions.. gonna go for a hour walk before going in to be checked
  • Good luck momma
  • Good luck I Hope this is it for you! !!!
  • Updatesky please
  • Have you gotten back from your walk yet?
  • Any updates?
  • 10:00 AM MST ...

Just left the hospital.. no change. 4 cm dilated and where the Hell did my contractions go? I've NEVER seen a 72 year old Man (my Dr) laugh so hard!

He kept patting me on my back and saying ... "It was a great attempt. Ha ha ha! I love your presistance ha ha ha!"

To the great @Mama_Kat ... You were right! Complete Flop! But you can still kiss my hemerrhoids :-) !

So now I either wait for some action to kick in on its own or wait until this Tues for my appt and I'll get my induction date sometime between Tues and Friday.

Sorry ladies... My uterus and cervix of steal is undistructible ...

Screw Castor Oil, I need to swallow some freak'n T-N-T!

• Sadface! But its ok! Does this mean she'll come out hard headed? Wrap her in some of those blankets and tickle her til she promises no more stubbornness! Hehe jk.
  • Maybe tomorrow
  • @caroline8_p ... Yeah my last baby was 7 days past due so I guess she's gonna be like her older sister. I hope she's not over 8 pounds tho.

@mama_busy_bee ... Officially starting my pitty party. LOL

@steph_due_101611 ... Let's hope! All of my kids are born on holidays. Let's hope!
  • So, did your SIL ever say anything about you taking everything from YOUR (her) baby shower? Lol
  • I hope things start to kick in for you chick! !!
  • @caroline8_p

yep.. she "showed up" at our house the following day but I had already had things washed and put away or put in bins and stored in the garage for future use.

I saw her looking around but there wasn't anything laying around out of place in my nursery that she could pick through.

I did notice a box of pampers missing from my garage tho. I'll let that slide.
  • Least ur appt is tuesday i gotta wait till friday for her to call induction!
  • Least ur appt is tuesday i gotta wait till friday for her to call induction!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nooooooooo! Not cool! I still vote for the crochet hook! ;)
  • Geez that woman! Lol. As if you WOULDNT notice!
  • @YNVTish Your experiences even though they may not have worked have inspired me. And i just took 2oz of Castor oil followed by orange juice. I seen from your posts that you say to take a hot shower so ima go jump in the shower and see if this works =) By the way im 39+5
  • @luv_my_babies ... Sending labor dust your way. Make sure you start a documentary poet so I can follow you.

• Ugh today it hit me how miserable n done i am... I want it over!
  • @YNVTish I started a documentary too. Yours seemed like loadsss of fun.... lol. I just want this baby out and in my arms!
  • Thank goodness this is back..I got panicky and added you on fb lol
    Maybe the head nurse can tell your sil if she's not scheduled to work, she can't be there-when ahe shows up. Worth a shot?